Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Now I can't login to SM but managed to see the result five minutes before this problem occurred. Does anyone having problem logging in to your account? Now can't get to start with the match report. :(

ill have cash in a few days/weeks time

(risers coming offf their tb) and was wondering would anyone

sell me players 85+ for cv or a little more?(or p/e)

fire me a pm if you will.

Cheers Lads,

Sean

:)

Bristol sign Lupo 29 89, Boussoufa 25 88, Andreu 20 80, Astvald 19 75, Adeyemi 17 70, Clark 19 75 and Bargfrede 20 78.

Trying to sell Emerton 30 87 and Cotterill 21 84.

Got the same money i started with now and the team is way better than it was :D

Missed out on Cacau as Shorpe offered Beerens for him. Pretty gutted but thats life.

Still abit angry at sean for telling people about Bargfrede and having to pay twice as much due to him.

Got high hopes for all my youths as they all should rise in the future :)

Also trying to keep my wages below 500k as they wasnt loosing money when i took over. Im well under atm also.

Missed out on Cacau as Shorpe offered Beerens for him. Pretty gutted but thats life.

Also trying to keep my wages below 500k as they wasnt loosing money when i took over. Im well under atm also.

Sorry Turna!

Cacau's getting a few call ups for germany at the moment and i got huge chairman valuation of beerens (about 12 mill, + hes not rising)

play you on wednesday ;)

The deal involving Middlesbrough and Instituto regarding Gonzalo BERGESSIO has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Christian BENITEZ involving Gonzalo BERGESSIO of Instituto and Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Eh? 89 rated player for another 89 rated player???? Whats the crack?

(Not that im complaining cos Bergessio is a future star. Its silly though.)

Sorry Turna!

Cacau's getting a few call ups for germany at the moment and i got huge chairman valuation of beerens (about 12 mill' date=' + hes not rising)

play you on wednesday ;)[/quote']

Nevermind i signed Luyindula instead for Ceaser (very old) + 1.1mill, which i really am happy with. i wont be playing my first team against u as most of fit for tonights cup game and id have more chance against Gillingham than against u :P

My squad is looking up now and should be adding a few more players tonight or tomorrow(when they decide to go threw).

Finally have sorted out my first team now need second team and youths filled now.

Guest drseanfitz

If anyone is interested in Zoltan gera - will listen to cash bids for him when his TB lifts midnight.

Might also be tempted to part with Andrew Driver, England U21 winger.

Also, while I've got your attention, if anyone hates cheryl cole please go to this link:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=45472&page=24

and look at post 358

you're vote matters.

Can I call a bid for all one-line chat to stop on this thread alltogether now???

I think if we are going to have 2 seperate threads then this should be like a newspaper in that every post is an article of some-sort. Then any comments people wish to make about these' date=' whether complimentary, funny or whatever, can be made via a PM or on the discussion thread, or if you like the piece, through repping. This way, both threads can be neater and more organised, and you know exactly what you are going to get when you click on both threads....

Anyone else agree with this?[/b']

I thought this was the whole point :)

N e ways im gonna write all my pointless rubbish here and do all my news articles etc on the other but thats just me for i am merely a guest on Big James' thread :P