• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Agreed a deal to bring Nacho Novo to Rochdale. He will be my goalscorer and hopefully a legend here :D

4.85m he costs and he's already worth 6.25m to my chairman' date=' so all is good :)

Welcome Nacho:

[img']http://static.soccerway.com/photo_dynamic/orig/250/relative/12087017240.jpg[/img]

Terrible signing mate

Would be a good one if he didnt play for *coughs* Rangers

Guest 1CapWonder

I'm using the same formation as Mr. cliffe' date=' since it's the only one that incorporates all my better-rated players.[/quote']

Yes I did notice that :P

Another reason Paris would marry me (Apart from my evident good looks and charm)

Selling Naldo' date=' have no choice about it, or i pretty much lose my club.

- ROBSON-KANU, Hal for sale want 1.3 mill

-Anthony WORDSWORTH want 900k

anyone selling a FWD for 10 mill ?[/quote']

You suggested a deal' date=' I accepted. If you didnt want to sell, then you shouldnt have offered him out.[/quote']

I Forgot to ask earlier, but whats all this??, we are not having people break deals are we?, i thought that was against the rules? its certainly against the spirit of the game AND the way managers should conduct themselves 106( in my opinion)