English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

won 3-2, concerned over Luca Modric first 2 games(1 league 1 friendly) he got a 5 rating(no bookings) playing CM, moved him to AM today(as he is a AM/LM) and he only got a 3:eek:

Bellamy double

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

well thats a first for me currently 20th' date='last and 0pts time to ditch the 4-2-3-1[/quote']

To be fair you have come up against two very good sides, Leeds and Man united.

Won 4-2 against Colchester :D joint top. Barreto got two, was thinking of selling him once his tb's up in a few days, matri and Bystrov with the others :D

Bent played rubbish, but no injuries or suspensions this time round. :D

Back from holiday and happy with the start of the season. Had a 2-1 win and then drew 1-1. Liedson got a double in the first game and Riquelme scored in the other. Laftia, Asamoah and Balkan for sale. Was happy to have signed Vidosic and Rukuvysta before i LEFT.

Babel can leave Manchester City' date=' Also beat Darlington 3-2 last night tried an attacking tactic and it payed off:)[/quote']

thanks. i bidded for him

Giuly is available for you . I'm Plymouth

thanks for the offer but im after someone a bit younger (sorry about not specifying that in my inquiring post)

Btw' date=' welcome back, Jared. :)[/quote']

Thanks. As I said it was just a vacation in which i suffered from extreme SM withdrawals!

Surprise surprise James rejects my bid for Lennon. If I met the 15 million minimum fee for Benayoun would you sell him to me? Would be a relief for both of us as when I took over Cardiff he was my first target and Im still always trying to sign him;).

Thanks. As I said it was just a vacation in which i suffered from extreme SM withdrawals!

Surprise surprise James rejects my bid for Lennon. If I met the 15 million minimum fee for Benayoun would you sell him to me? Would be a relief for both of us as when I took over Cardiff he was my first target and Im still always trying to sign him;).

Lennon and Benayoun are my 'untouchables' Elia hasnt quite worked out for me' date=' and I [b']MIGHT[/b] sell Young, as now he seems overrated at 90.

Got a big decision to make. I rotated the team after the first game, and planned to do so after every game to keep all my players happy. However I lost the fdirst game 2-0, but won the last one 2-0. Do I keep the same XI as last match?

In fact I cant keep the same XI as last match, Im selling Noble and buying Naldo, so they'll be at least two changes.

Lennon and Benayoun are my 'untouchables' Elia hasnt quite worked out for me' date=' and I [b']MIGHT[/b] sell Young, as now he seems overrated at 90.

Argh. So maybe 19 million for Benayoun (I don't understand the word no lol). how much would u want for young if u did sell him?

Argh. So maybe 19 million for Benayoun (I don't understand the word no lol). how much would u want for young if u did sell him?

Untouchables means that I wouldnt sell them for any price. Id probably sell him for around £20m or part-ex with a good winger included, not some Zaragoza player.