English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Wow' date=' I've been looking to get into the setup as soon as I joined the forum,

But i'm not going to wake up really early and probably miss them anyway[/quote']

Same am not too sure whether to bother or not now. I am very slow with the mouse and tend to panic when I see the team I want! Was thinking about going for them earlier. However, looks like they are a club in high demand and the chances are I will miss them.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

i am not going to sleep till 6 just to have a 20% chance of joining noing my luck it will say you are unabe to join this setup as sm think you are conected to another acount that would make my day

That would make my day aswell.

Don't worry about responding, to me or anyone else. I knew you had no bottle to even discuss it. Your ignorance just confirmed it. Cheers Roy.

Guest 1CapWonder

Right, I'm going upstairs to tend to Paris.

I'll be up at 7.30pm ish to check A) If I'm in school, and B) If that nightmare has got in this league.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna be disappointed one way or the other.

Right' date=' I'm going upstairs to tend to Paris.

I'll be up at 7.30pm ish to check A) If I'm in school, and B) If that nightmare has got in this league.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna be disappointed one way or the other.[/quote']

Particulary when you get upstairs and find Salford instead of Paris :P

Guest 1CapWonder

I didn't lol its where my brother lived in Manchester when he went to Uni there and if I remember rightly its a bit of a dive

Very much so. I'm ashamed to have connections. My whole family are from there, mum, dad and pretty much everyone else. I was born and bred in Stockport but I know Salford better than I know Paris Hilton's downstairs :o

Very much so. I'm ashamed to have connections. My whole family are from there' date=' mum, dad and pretty much everyone else. I was born and bred in Stockport but I know Salford better than I know Paris Hilton's downstairs :o[/quote']

Saw Paris marrying Piers Morgan in Vegas on TV tonight - has she mentioned it at all? ;)

Also, you never said which you'd prefer between no school or no Mr.Hammer....would you rather have no school and a Hammer in EC106 or school but no Hammer.....? :eek:

surprised to see clubs bidding for wilshere all of a sudden. They must be trying their luck ay. good luck to all you lot staying up in the slight chance of getting Derby. May the most commited win!

Well done Sean mate. tough, yet right, decision.

I need my beauty sleep.

dont worry' date=' make sure ur up tomorrow, man i love ur spansish post, u better get into the league ;) anyways take care bro[/quote']

Thanks :) Don't know if I can wake/stay up for tomorrow :( But i'll try.. :)

shatterd man' date=' i love liveing in australia, its currently 4:30 in day, thats how easy it was for me to get a club, but good luck for tomorrow[/quote']

haha, lucky you, I'm currently living in Egypt.. so it's 7:33 am now :P:(