English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well I'll be on the internet through my PS3' date=' so it's a job for me just to get into to anysort of club, as the screen is completley different,

:o

Kylan, IOA, Chewis, 374 + many others will all also be looking to get into Derby[/font']

Add me on Ps3.See sig :)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

well it looks like its another all nighter' date=' if it doesnt get released im going to lose my mind.[/b']
I'm doing the same ;) Good luck lol :)

Might aswell join in' date=' highly doubt i'll every get in 106, but worth a try

:rolleyes:[/font']

You lads might have a fight on your hands :)

Be assured boys' date=' You lads have the backing of the Whole of EC 106[/color']

Did the newer managers get James message about joining the members club??

It seems I'm still a member from way back in August :D

And I think it's a bit harsh, I know he has a bad past record etc but he is getting better. However I Would much rather Aiden/Radebe Etc got in instead...B)

And I think it's a bit harsh' date=' I know he has a bad past record etc but he is getting better. However I Would much rather Aiden/Radebe Etc got in instead...B)[/quote']

I would be happy to see anyone in tbh,espically someone off the calibre of Radebe who I know is a cracking manager from my Forum Premier League 92 days.

Guest 1CapWonder

And I think it's a bit harsh' date=' I know he has a bad past record etc but he is getting better.[/b'] However I Would much rather Aiden/Radebe Etc got in instead...B)

Complete rubbish :mad:

South African veteran Lucas Radebe has rubbished reports that novice Kensational has intentions of competing for the vacant Derby County job. The triple SMFA Champs Cup winner went on to describe the idea as ludicrous, stating that 'Kenny' couldn't get up at 5am if Alana's life depended on it. Following 5 minutes of day dreaming about said Alana, he went on to say he would happily have Kenneth as his second in command, and that the role would benefit the young Irishman's career greatly.

Irishman Kensational has responded to Lucas Radabe's comments with great laughter. The twice SMFA Cup winner and twice SMFA World cup winner stated that he wished the South African would remain as loyal to his managed teams as he did for his Leeds United.

Derby County? Are you serious? This guy is trying to big himself up in the hope of another job offer. Derby have seen his CV - He's notorious for leaving his clubs - despite doing quite well with them. Derby are after stability, this is why they have entered serious negotiations with myself.

Furthermore, he added;

Alana? I do not know of this person, but I believe it may be a family reference. It's underhand tactics, which Lucas is notorious for as we know, but it doesn't bother me. Derby want a manager but also a man with integrity. Fortunately, or not, Lucas does not fit this bill.

When asked about joining Radabe as assistant;

I would rather sleep with Mrs. Radabe, which is saying a lot.

And I think it's a bit harsh' date=' I know he has a bad past record etc but he is getting better. However I Would much rather Aiden/Radebe Etc got in instead...B)[/quote']

Completely disagree. The threads will become total spam. The team, a wreck and there will be nothing done about it.

Irishman Kensational has responded to Lucas Radabe's comments with great laughter. The twice SMFA Cup winner and twice SMFA World cup winner stated that he wished the South African would remain as loyal to his managed teams as he did for his Leeds United.

Lucas was extremely hurt at the spelling of his last name. As for the club hopping reference, he was left bemused.

Lucas was extremely hurt at the spelling of his last name. As for the club hopping reference' date=' he was left bemused.[/quote']

Kensational, in his defense, is adamant however that he is not MR.HAMMER in disguise.

He also wished to point out that he did not refer to Radebe as a club-hopper but a manager who builds his sides up then leaves for no apparent reason only to come back, with his tail between his legs, eventually.

Kensational' date=' in his defense, is adamant however that he is not MR.HAMMER in disguise.

He also wished to point out that he did not refer to Radebe as a club-hopper but a manager who builds his sides up then leaves for no apparent reason only to come back, with his tail between his legs, eventually.[/quote']

Yes, I was about to point out the differences between our accounts in the amount of clubs managed for short amounts of time... I'm not a fan of low-blows though.

There were reasons, as you know Ken, and then the reasons changed, as you also know. If anyone would care for an explanation then I am only a PM away, but that is all on the subject on here.

See you at 5am Kenneth.

Completely disagree. The threads will become total spam. The team' date=' a wreck and there will be nothing done about it.[/quote']

Wouldn't bet nothing would be done about it :rolleyes:

I was removed in GC19 for me supposedly ruining teams and then quitting, so I'd hope SM would punnish anyone who does anything like ruins a team from now on. Or they will recieve a few angry tickets from myself. :rolleyes: