• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Is David James not playing?

And James' date=' you're bidding on a few of my targets I see ;)[/quote']

I retired him

And I pulled out of the first one because of his age.

EDIT: And an outside chance of a England place, Doncaster's Matty Taylor, three goals in three games.

I retired him

EDIT: And an outside chance of a England place' date=' [b']Doncaster's Matty Taylor[/b], three goals in three games.

To be honest I'm quite proud of this! :D I put him on the transfer list for some days but didn't see any interest, so after these performances I'm removing him from it. Hope he does make your England squad even though it seems remote, haha! :)

I retired him

EDIT: And an outside chance of a England place' date=' Doncaster's Matty Taylor, three goals in three games.[/quote']

How come?

Still young, I've had him shortlisted for about 6/7months now. always hesitated to buy him as he was stuck in Castilla.

Off topic, but I have a very funny video to share -

bOXBSWWbuks

England shortlist for turn three finished.

Positives

• Foster recorded his third consecutive 8 rating
  • Matt Upson is playing consistently well
  • Steven Gerrard is steadily improving
  • Tom Huddlestone is playing consistently well

Negatives

• Rob Green has yet to start
  • Wayne Bridge has yet to start
  • Wes Brown is yet to start
  • Gary Cahill is yet to start
  • Shaun Wright-Phillips recorded his second 3 of the season

If I was to pick the team tonight,this would be it:

Foster

Johnson, Upson, C. Davies, A. Cole

Gerrard, Huddlestone, Barry, Young

Rooney, Bent

Subs: Richards, Baines, Lampard, Osman, Agbonlahor

Guest 1CapWonder

Suppose so' date=' and realised that Barracuda is in EC106 just after posting.

I suppose one person is good enough.

Also, that post is no worse than sean's update posts. Radebe20 if you think my post was out of order I'll remove it.[/quote']

True. It would be nice for Dave to go through (preferably at my expense because Barracuda is awesome on this forum) but I think the "to get dave into round 2" could probably be used against a 106 person later on when it comes to voting...

Think Sean's first update was a bit bias, so since then he's stressed the vote for your favourite, not 106 forumer, which has gone down better elsewhere :o

Right, with lots of exams and course work coming up for me I have decided to leave the forum tonight as I need to concentrate more on my work than an online computer game. I might pop on the forum now and again in between now and when my exams start but I will be very inactive. But don't worry lads, I will never leave the mighty 106 as it's Gills, Ajax and City keeping me on the game, I shall see you guys in a few months, hope you's don't miss me too much :P and hope I don't miss much, cheers. :)

Right' date=' with lots of exams and course work coming up for me I have decided to leave the forum tonight as I need to concentrate more on my work than an online computer game. I might pop on the forum now and again in between now and when my exams start but I will be very inactive. But don't worry lads, I will never leave the mighty 106 as it's Gills, Ajax and City keeping me on the game, I shall see you guys in a few months, hope you's don't miss me too much :P and hope I don't miss much, cheers. :)[/font']

Same here, first exams are Tuesday then theres 4 more in the next two weeks. I'll only be picking my team in that period.