• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

There should be a way to reset some aspects of your club history, for example heres mine:

Highest Attendance 88,743 v Newcastle United 29 Sep 2008

Biggest Home League Win Preston North End 10 v 1 Hull City 7 Jul 2007

Biggest Home League Defeat Preston North End 0 v 5 Darlington 4 Feb 2009

Biggest Away League Win Queens Park Rangers 0 v 4 Preston North End 6 Jan 2007

Biggest Away League Defeat Chelsea 6 v 2 Preston North End 17 Jan 2009

Biggest Cup Win Walsall 0 v 11 Preston North End 8 Jan 2007

Biggest Cup Defeat Middlesbrough 4 v 0 Preston North End 21 Aug 2006

Highest Scoring League Game Crystal Palace 7 v 4 Preston North End 5 May 2007

Highest Scoring Cup Game Walsall 0 v 11 Preston North End 8 Jan 2007

Most League Games Won in Row 6 - 24 Mar 2007 to 11 Apr 2007

Most League Games Unbeaten in Row 10 - 7 Feb 2007 to 10 Mar 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Paid £14.0M - Honorato NILMAR from Charlton Athletic - 27 Oct 2009

Highest Transfer Fee Received £18.4M - Vieira MARCELO to Estudiantes - 27 Mar 2009

The highest attendance was a cup final, where it was neutral but I was made the home side.

The Walsall cup win I think was a bug in the ME, and the 7-4 loss to Palace is also a bit flukey.

Also for the record, Eljero Elia is my record transfer in, costing around £17m, beating Naldo, Nilmar and Llorente.

Guest 1CapWonder

Can I just say, that post on the other thread from Barra, was pure genius. Not the most discreet of innuendo's on occasion but so clever, haha. Gotta hand it to him, never seen an MR like that before. He does bring something different to 106 :o

God no Simon' date=' i wanted to be, but the others said i couldn't be trusted, something about my ideas for an initiation ceremony and them not wanting to call me sir, the stupid fools.... :mad:[/color']

Well I heard part of your idea for an initiation ceremony was to catch, skin and parade a fox head around :eek:

Sold Jo to Watford for 7.4mil and Matteo Rubin. Good deal for me as Jo was a bench warmer and I need some wide defenders as before the deal i had four defenders who were all cb's. The cash will also help me in my attempt to get a 91+ rated player. If you have any that youre willing to sell for cash or with Sammy Traore or Angel Lafita in the dela then please tell me,.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Well I heard part of your idea for an initiation ceremony was to catch' date=' skin and parade a fox head around :eek:[/quote']

It was talked about Simon but thankfully only one member turned up :eek:

168448921_749dfee4fc_m.jpg

Right.

Blackburn lose 1-0 to Newcastle. Really disappointed but things should get better. Really have had a tough fixture list thrown at me.

Signing Mamadou Niang for 15 million. Delighted with that as I've been looking for a decent striker to replace Janko. Strangely enough I offered him almost a million more but he rejected it and then offered Niang to me for 15 million.

Also looking for a good young CM or AM. Rated 88 or above. Can pay a really good price for him. I should still have more than 40 million after the Niang deal gets completed.

And @ Elliot just wondering how'd you spend the 25 million I gave you for Mata?