• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

This will be my one post of the day.

Hopefully Naldo can shore up the defence against Leicester, who despite the bad start are still dangerous, everyone is in Division 2.

Jaaskelainen will return for Wednesdays match. Still not happy with him, I'm in negotiations for a replacement.

Peter Crouch may start, Llorente needs a rest.

Guest 1CapWonder

And @ Elliot just wondering how'd you spend the 25 million I gave you for Mata?

That was a while ago now. As soon as I took over the team, I barely had any money, I think 100k or so, and my players were all rated 80 or below apart from Mata, so the money and Friedel left me practically signing 15 or 16 players.

Tom Kennedy (450k)

Andy Wilkinson (2.8m)

Miles Addison (3.6m)

Rory McArdle (150k)

James McCarthy (4.4m)

George Boyd (700k)

Sam Baldock (225k)

Grant Holt (450k)

Dave Kitson (4m)

Will Buckley (300k)

Dean Parrett (550k)

Season 8 Signings All Still At The Club ^^^

Chris Armstrong (Around 4m)

Ashley Williams (Around 4m)

Sergio Torres (500k)

Season 8 Signings Not At The Club (That I Can Remember :o) ^^^

So in total, that's 26.075m spent in Season 8 :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Oh, and nice to see your reply about Simao, although I'm not sure what that one from the Sheffield United boss was all about... How am I supposed to defend myself there :o

Very Good little player you got there Holty

....and i couldn't believe that you had not picked this guy up first. I did a lot of research before i signed him' date=' and he looks good doesn't he? Toonfan nearly grabbed him from me, which usually means hes worth buying :) Id love Sooty to review him on his new thread to see what he thinks ;)[/color']

....and i couldn't believe that you had not picked this guy up first. I did a lot of research before i signed him' date=' and he looks good doesn't he? Toonfan nearly grabbed him from me, which usually means he worth buying :)[/color']

I thought I was in charge of a poxy little club the other day,now you are trying to big him up and the competition you had:p,I have another youngster I want more tbh,he is an u21 international for a major nation,and he is also on loan to a lower league club from a top division side,I have competition from one club for him and I cannot believe only me and him know about him tbh.

I thought I was in charge of a poxy little club the other day' date='now you are trying to big him up and the competition you had[/b']:P,I have another youngster I want more tbh,he is an u21 international for a major nation,and he is also on loan to a lower league club from a top division side,I have competition from one club for him and I cannot believe only me and him know about him tbh.

If I write an article dont take it personally :D I need a rival in Div 2 since Izod left for bigger things :rolleyes:

Guest 1CapWonder

hey guys' date='

unfortunately i'm going to quit my port vale. I absolutely loved that team, it was my favourite team on sm and whoever gets that job, please take good care of the team, oh and keep larsson, sudic and hamad. Trust me, they will become quality players.[/quote']

:(

Guest 1CapWonder

It is a shame isnt it Elliott:(' date='a great forumer and [b']for reasons completely unrelated to 106[/b] has left the setup,still best of luck to whoever gets them.

Can someone please fill me in. Via PM if necessary. Sorry for being nosey.