English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Charlton Athletic. I'll field mostly kids for the friendly. ;)

sweet. try not make ur team so weak as i want to test these players out against worthwile oppositiob:) but in saying that u dont have to go full strength. the team i will field is with a few minor changes... negotiating a change of formation or not.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

sweet. try not make ur team so weak as i want to test these players out against worthwile oppositiob:) but in saying that u dont have to go full strength. the team i will field is with a few minor changes... negotiating a change of formation or not.

Don't worry. My kids are as strong as my first team. :P

Don't worry. My kids are as strong as my first team. :P

Good haha. Just discovered a really depressing fact. Last season with Swansea, if my memory is correct, I won one of my first 10 games. Now my Cardiff, including the friendly with Millwall, have 1 win, 2 draws (1 against Millwall) and 4 losses.:eek: Don't know what I'm doing wrong... gotta find some form from somewhere!

Good haha. Just discovered a really depressing fact. Last season with Swansea' date=' if my memory is correct, I won one of my first 10 games. Now my Cardiff, including the friendly with Millwall, have 1 win, 2 draws (1 against Millwall) and 4 losses.:eek: Don't know what I'm doing wrong... gotta find some form from somewhere![/quote']

I'll help you add the fifth defeat. :rolleyes:

I'll help you add the fifth defeat. :rolleyes:

You will seriously make me cry then:D. Gonna go with an audacious formation and a style completely against what I like to play with my teams. But I guess difficult times call for extreme measures. What's really annoying about this is I've used formations and styles which have been extremely successful with other teams and lead me to beating much better team and leading me to so many titles.

Look like someone made a bid for Amelia. He's been my top performer this season' date=' so there's no way he will leave. ;)[/quote']

But Rost is a very good player and rated the same as Amelia. So if u do the maths 90= cash + 90. So if anything you are gaining more than me from the deal... and what better way for both keepers to debut for their new clubs against their old ones;):D:D

just out of curiosity has anyone else had the problem of having formations and styles with have thrived under your management at other clubs fail hopelessly in EC106?

Looking to buy any u-27 high 80 rated midfielders' date=' using cash/p.e/p.e plus cash. If anyone is interested in selling, pls contact me pls (soton)

Also looking to sell players like Eliseu, Motta, Zarate, Amauri, Adebayor etc.[/quote']

Could offer you the following:

Siem De Jong (86 rated CM)

Angel Lafta (88 rated W/AM)

Juan Roman Riquelme (93 rated AM/CM)

Guest drseanfitz

just out of curiosity has anyone else had the problem of having formations and styles with have thrived under your management at other clubs fail hopelessly in EC106?

yes. i put it down to the huge number of managed teams meaning theres a lot of variety to come up against.

Sorry' date=' not really interested in the 3 of them. thanks anyway[/quote']

Okay fair enough. In that case the following are for sale for any bidders. Would like to accept bids for at 2 of em in the next two days

Siem De Jong (86 rated CM)

Angel Lafta (88 rated W/AM)

Juan Roman Riquelme (93 rated AM/CM)

yes. i put it down to the huge number of managed teams meaning theres a lot of variety to come up against.

yer its annoying as the 4-4-2 diamond for example has been one that has flourished in many of my teams along with the 3-4-1-2 but ive been playing them and not been doing well. might try one of the formations with 5 at the back in my friendly against Charlton

LUISAO FOR SALE!!

He just rose to 91 in recent Portuguese changes. Anyone who want to offer him should include 90+CB' date=' 86+ player[/b'] (any position) and money start from 6m..

Also, Giuly for Sale. I'm looking for pure cash start from 6m

Don't quiet have a 90+ defender but could offer Sammy Traore (88 cb) and siem de jong (cm 86) and some cash?

tbh Jenas is poo. Very overrated
I agree' date='as a Newcastle fan I do admit he had one cracking season for us and thats about all he ever did,I still think he is living off that seasons reputation as he is not that good a player.[/quote']
He should be nowhere the England side just like Wright Phillips shouldnt

Better central midfeilders than Jenas that are english-Gerrard' date='Barry,Lampard,Hargreaves,Carrick,Parker,Huddlestone,Noble,Milner

Better wingers than Wright Phillips that are english-

Lennon,Young,Milner,Beckham,Cole,Downing.

I know Wright Phillips was not mentioned I just think there is much better alternatives to the pair of them.

SM wise Dean has done a cracking deal as he is a safe 89 which are hard to get so fair play to him.[/quote']

Just realised people were talking about my latest acquisition Jenas. tbh, I buy him because of his in-game form; 7 7 7 8 6 8 (hope he still does well). In my opinion, he's safe at 89. I don't freaking care about how good he is in real life. And last but not least he's English. IMO English clubs should have some English players so that the club won't lose their roots! :P Just look at some clubs in the setup like Huddlesfield Town and Blackburn for example (no offence), there's not even a single English player. Should they call themselves English clubs when there is no English players? I sound exaggerating now, I'll stop here. lol