Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I thought this was the whole point :)

N e ways im gonna write all my pointless rubbish here and do all my news articles etc on the other but thats just me for i am merely a guest on Big James' thread :P

So your never going to post on the other thread then Paul :confused:

So your never going to post on the other thread then Paul :confused:

LOL well im gonna do my weekely "Daily Express" column and a BBC gossip column on wednesdays and saturdays (as it proved more popular than i imagined). I will also do my newspaper articles and ill try do some match reports but i dont do many as every 1 else's are of a better quality than my efforts so i usually leave that to those guys.

And your sarcasm was noted Mr Izod :confused:

LOL well im gonna do my weekely "Daily Express" column and a BBC gossip column on wednesdays and saturdays (as it proved more popular than i imagined). I will also do my newspaper articles and ill try do some match reports but i dont do many as every 1 else's are of a better quality than my efforts so i usually leave that to those guys.

And your touchiness is noted Mr Holt ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Well Mr Holt I appreciate all match reports, no matter what the quality is like

I like everybody's match reports as its always good to read something from the set up i like and people do put alot of effort into making them so i dont see why anybody should stop.

And your touchiness is noted Mr Holt ;)

LOL im very easy to wind up :rolleyes:

Its ok though my Cockney friend as i will let you off since your old enough to be my grandad....... and i hate to disrespect the old people:D

You know im kidding Dave:p

Nevermind i signed Luyindula instead for Ceaser (very old) + 1.1mill' date=' which i really am happy with. i wont be playing my first team against u as most of fit for tonights cup game and id have more chance against Gillingham than against u :P

My squad is looking up now and should be adding a few more players tonight or tomorrow(when they decide to go threw).

Finally have sorted out my first team now need second team and youths filled now.[/quote']

Yeah iv been impressed with your changes so far to Bristol. unlucky against gillingham.

Lost 3-1 oh well must be the difference between division 3 and 4 then.

I did not play my full strength side and im actually glad i lost now i can concentrate on the league.

Bristol also signed Cerny, Vukovic and Vondrasek for the youth squad who will get nice rises next time :P

Also why does everybody go for my targets lol especially Huddersfield.... should have 2 more youths joining unless i get outbidded, hope i dont thou.

Will do a match report later even thou i did loose :)

Next game against Shorpe and i will loose again!

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Cardoso TIAGO and Marko ARNAUTOVIC involving Gökhan INLER of Valladolid and Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Yet another one of my targets get stolen by other club. I doubt the transfer will be completed though. :rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

what do you guys think of the 'New 106'?

will it affect this league like lose people etc?

no chance, the 2 being plugged at the moment are at least the 5th or 6th attempts.

Ah totally forgot about last nights game, fielded my first team and still lost. Now my players are unfit, so it looks like i'll gamble on tomorrows match with some youngsters. Expecting to lose tbh. Shame.. :o

Guest 1CapWonder

what do you guys think of the 'New 106'?

will it affect this league like lose people etc?

What's this??? :confused:

Guest 1CapWonder

they made a new custom league mate and its supposed to be the next EC 106:cool:B)

Yeah just read it now, what a laugh!!! Haha.