English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Waiting for the stick from sean for buying alex!! IMO he's a good buy, he's a safe 90 for a good while yet. And taylor going to external so it's easier To buy him back, if I wanted to.

Can go top of the table tomorrow if Reading lose and I win, with teams below me losing too.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Waiting for the stick from sean for buying alex!! IMO he's a good buy' date=' he's a safe 90 for a good while yet. And taylor going to external so it's easier To buy him back, if I wanted to.

Can go top of the table tomorrow if Reading lose and I win, with teams below me losing too.[/quote']

Sneaky bugger,you said he was mine:p

Guest drseanfitz

Waiting for the stick from sean for buying alex!! IMO he's a good buy' date=' he's a safe 90 for a good while yet. And taylor going to external so it's easier To buy him back, if I wanted to.

Can go top of the table tomorrow if Reading lose and I win, with teams below me losing too.[/quote']

what stick, got a good AM there, would have bought him myself nut got modric/ Kranjcar/ de camargo/ and several youngsters in the same position. and obviously I wouldn't want a player turniing up to training with a zimmer frame:D

what stick' date=' got a good AM there, would have bought him myself nut got modric/ Kranjcar/ de camargo/ and several youngsters in the same position. and obviously I wouldn't want a player turniing up to training with a zimmer frame:D[/quote']

mind games toon ;)

Sean, he's 32, and your 32. :D

Tbh Callum I am not too gutted about it' date='his a good player but I will start the search to find another one,it is about time you won a bidding war with someone as well:p;)[/quote']

I'm very happy. I could of got that kid who signed for sampdoria before you, but it's highly unlikely he's gonna play for them. Maybe A few appearences here and there :D

Sean, if it helps you sleep at night, keep thinking that. ;)

I'm very happy. I could of got that kid who signed for sampdoria before you' date=' but it's highly unlikely he's gonna play for them. Maybe A few appearences here and there :D

Sean, if it helps you sleep at night, keep thinking that. ;)[/quote']

May get a small rise if he does make a few appearances,if he does make an impact and Sampdoria sign him permanently then it is definitely worth the risk,his rise should cover the costs..

I hate this stinking laptop....the Millwall v Southampton preview GONE' date=' two thirds through it on a word document and then ' Microsoft Works has to close 'could not save it or anything?? :mad::mad: Why is that?? [/color']

Works is terrible. You need MS Office.

But ultimately, buy a Mac. :D

Both good suggestions i'm sure but its this rotten bloody laptop-it has a mind of its own ( cured the phone thing) but it just dies on you- no warning justlights off gone :mad::mad:

If it just dies on you then theres a loose wire somewhere in it, take it to PC world for and tell them what happens they should be able to fix it no bother at all mate

Guest 1CapWonder

Thanks Si' date=' i wouldn't mind the hateful thing is not even mine... i got lumbered by my daugther, she ( with the support of my evil wife) has got MY desk top upstairs..:mad:[/color']

How old's this daughter of yours Dave??

night night :o