• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Just a prior warning ahead of the introduction of Player AI. In one setup Im in' date=' Scott Parker is currently on a wage of £17.8k, but wants £44.9k. Parker on EC106 is on £22k :([/quote']

That's right, but my 2 guys at 90 were on 60k a week, and I was pleased that they only wanted 50k a week when I offered them new contracts. :D

My stoke city team in another setup has gone mental with player concerns!

I don't really have the time to put into them either to sort it out (mostly just quickly sort tactics for 2 minutes)

Might be something to do with having about 30 90+ players and a total squad of about a 100, so its probably good SM have made the changes.

Tried to sign bramble but bid got rejected. Tried to offer again but i see players want higher wages now. 87 rated want 34000 wages + 89rated want 38000 which is almost twice what they normally want. This could be a big blow

Tried to sign bramble but bid got rejected. Tried to offer again but i see players want higher wages now. 87 rated want 34000 wages + 89rated want 38000 which is almost twice what they normally want. This could be a big blow

yeh this wage story is really gettting out of hand!

Will do match preview tonight, got a mock exam today and the real thing is next week :(

Changed formation to a previously unused one, 4-5-1 with defensive mentality, using long ball tactics up to Llorente. Ive used 4-5-1 Defensive with the same tactic using Crouch as target man before, but what is the DM becomes an AM (or in my case, Jovetic)

Norwich play my 4-2-3-1 but with lines going everywhere. Attacking full-backs and Kuyt and Mati Fernandez cutting in from the wings.

Can everyone look at the EC 106 Members board before posting' date='Thanks:)[/quote']

guess u beat me to it.

after liverpool bidded 7mil for siem de jong i have countered with an undisclosed fee. Noticed that I have not 1 Englishman in my first team. The only Englishman is a low ranked player in my youth team. did bid for kirkland so maybe he may double my english stocks. Because of my lack of Englishmen if you have any 87+ Englishmen for sale I will consider a bid. And yes I have said the word Englishmen alot in this paragraph.

guess u beat me to it.

after liverpool bidded 7mil for siem de jong i have countered with an undisclosed fee. Noticed that I have not 1 Englishman in my first team. The only Englishman is a low ranked player in my youth team. did bid for kirkland so maybe he may double my english stocks. Because of my lack of Englishmen if you have any 87+ Englishmen for sale I will consider a bid. And yes I have said the word Englishmen alot in this paragraph.

I hardly have any english players either,the only one I have is Ferdinand and two youth team players in Cook and Murphy.

I hardly have any english players either' date='the only one I have is Ferdinand and two youth team players in Cook and Murphy.[/quote']

Hha thats still 3 times as much as my English crop and in the desperate times I am in I will try anything crazy to get my season back on track!

Guest drseanfitz

Hha thats still 3 times as much as my English crop and in the desperate times I am in I will try anything crazy to get my season back on track!

I've got myself 4 english, but they are all youth.

got tons of brazilians and italians though

Guest drseanfitz

as comozzato isn't selling, I will sell Sinan Bolat IF i get a good bid

Sinan is a 21 year old 85 rated goalkeeper. 1st choice for Standard Liege, should get a +2 next rating. Been called up for Turkey, but yet to play for them.

scored a header in the champions league this season.

Obviously given his potential and age I'm not gonna let him go cheap, but he would be a great investment for anyone that wants to bid.

as comozzato isn't selling' date=' I will sell Sinan Bolat IF i get a good bid

Sinan is a 21 year old 85 rated goalkeeper. 1st choice for Standard Liege, should get a +2 next rating. Been called up for Turkey, but yet to play for them.

scored a header in the champions league this season.

Obviously given his potential and age I'm not gonna let him go cheap, but he would be a great investment for anyone that wants to bid.[/quote']

Stunning keeper, will end up being very good, if i needed a good young keeper i would bid myself, im guessing your looking for around £8m?

Guest drseanfitz

Stunning keeper' date=' will end up being very good, if i needed a good young keeper i would bid myself, im guessing your looking for around £8m?[/quote']

yep, that sort of price.

pinning my hopes on carrasso working out, and oblak as cover

yep' date=' that sort of price.

pinning my hopes on carrasso working out, and oblak as cover[/quote']

Speaking of cover, are there Goalkeepers who get injured or suspended in the test setups? And for that matter, if a goalie gets a red card, who goes in goal? Do you need to put a goalie on the bench, and he gets put in?

Guest drseanfitz

Speaking of cover' date=' are there Goalkeepers who get injured or suspended in the test setups? And for that matter, if a goalie gets a red card, who goes in goal? Do you need to put a goalie on the bench, and he gets put in?[/quote']

not come across it yet, but if my keeper gets red carded tonight, trips up on his way off the pitch and breaks a leg I'll let you know.

not come across it yet' date=' but if my keeper gets red carded tonight, trips up on his way off the pitch and breaks a leg I'll let you know.[/quote']

It would make a great match report. Well I have my second keeper out on loan, and he will rise towards 88, but if he starts whining for a new wage increase, than he's out the door. I always find keepers get good p/e rates from a lot of teams who've had their number ones plucked.