• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Wage concerns have been removed :D Good news for EC106 which doesnt have them yet' date=' good news for West Ham in GC7820, where I ignored them :) Bad news in Spanish Championship 418 where I offered new contracts immediately :([/quote']

wow. was just on my way here to post the same thing. got caught up reading about Spam

Guest drseanfitz

Forumer's World Cup

The live quarter-final draw will take place on tonight at 22:00 game time.

The 8 quarter finalists are:

Johnny C

MsF

Kensational

Radebe20

1CapWonder

Andyowls

David Belkevitz

Mr.Adamski

Due to unforeseen circumstances' date=' the draw will now take place at 20:00 this evening. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, as I know you all planned your lives around this. :P[/quote']

new draw time

Oh, Sean that Bolat offer was very, very good. I would of accepted if poor old Tranmere could afford it!! But, if he's still at Greasy road when I have enough cash I will almost certainly make a bid. He's a desirable keeper, so I don't expect him to be around for long!! :D

Oh' date=' Sean that Bolat offer was very, very good. I would of accepted if poor old Tranmere could afford it!! But, if he's still at Greasy road when I have enough cash I will almost certainly make a bid. He's a desirable keeper, so I don't expect him to be around for long!! :D[/quote']

He won't be, Mr. 910k :P

Guest drseanfitz

Oh' date=' Sean that Bolat offer was very, very good. I would of accepted if poor old Tranmere could afford it!! But, if he's still at Greasy road when I have enough cash I will almost certainly make a bid. He's a desirable keeper, so I don't expect him to be around for long!! :D[/quote']

I just need some cash, no external bid coming in for comazzota so bolat is gonna have to go....... to Derby County.

I just need some cash' date=' no external bid coming in for comazzota so bolat is gonna have to go....... to Derby County.[/quote']

Wow, that's a lot of cash. Well done, no wonder you can keep building. I doubt I would get more than 10 for my Handanovic.

Wow' date=' that's a lot of cash. Well done, no wonder you can keep building. I doubt I would get more than 10 for my Handanovic.[/quote']

I spoke to a Standard fan in Dublin this New Year, and he couldn't say enough about the kid. He wasn't just praising him, he was raving about him.

9 million is a risk, but from this guy was saying, this time next year I should have a 88 21 year old Gk. Long term strategy, but 9 million will look a great price then.

Guest drseanfitz

Wow' date=' that's a lot of cash. Well done, no wonder you can keep building. I doubt I would get more than 10 for my Handanovic.[/quote']

bolat is going to be huge though. will get a full international cap soon with either turkey or belgium, rumour of a big money move to fenerbache. and he's only 21.

Can't believe Gary Cahill has scored again.

bolat is going to be huge though. will get a full international cap soon with either turkey or belgium' date=' rumour of a big money move to fenerbache. and he's only 21.

Can't believe Gary Cahill has scored again.[/quote']

Cant believe I sold Gary Cahill!

Id have bid on Bolat but dont want to be seen as a keeper hog.