• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Smudged out background is good :D

Thanks Zak. Taking pics at Preston v Chelsea hopefully so I'll do my best manager impressions. Maybe some Rafa sign language, wally with a brolley if its raining, maybe even utter despair, as thats in high demand at Deepdale. May even be lucky enough to get Ancelotti in the background. Pity I dont have a single Chelsea player in my squad.

Reading 3 - 1 Rochdale

Half Time: (3 - 0)

F.MANU DEL MORAL 23 ------------N.NOVO 72

T.VERMAELEN 31

Z.MISIMOVIC 44

Possession

69%-------------- 31%

Total Shots

11------------------ 6

Shots On Target

8 -------------------6

Corners

7-------------------- 3

Yellow Cards

3 --------------------2

Red Cards

0 --------------------1

Drew 2-2 with Norwich. Upson injured and red carded. Goalscorers were Upson and Llorente. Norwich scorers Kahlenberg and Mati Fernandez. Upson got a 4, and I was lucky to draw. Upson out for three weeks (6 games) with a dead leg. Must be one hell of a dead leg! So his suspension doesn't matter.

Guest drseanfitz

Drew 2-2 with Sean's Crewe. Happy with that result tbh' date=' I should have won though tbf! :P (Only joking Sean :D)

[b']Edit[/b] - Timing!

wow, they even clocked in at the same minute.

good result tonight.

I switched to 'the CSKA tactic'' date=' that has done the business for over 6 seasons in WC2, a couple of games ago. Still no joy. :([/quote']

You not a fan of 3 at the back Lee?

Looking at your squad then on paper a 3-4-1-2 might be worth a shot, but i know that some folk have had bad experiences with back 3's.

Following a opening game draw against Hull, i managed to notch up my first win in charge of QPR, Fabio Coentrao coming off the bench to make it 2-1 in the 89th minute. Takes me up to 7th, neatly tucked in behind Ken's Port Vale.

Dominated both games, according to the stats, so bodes well. Just need to get a bit of cash in & bolster the squad, But that seems to be easier said than done!