• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Shame this is full' date=' and I know I'm a long way down the list, but boy I'd love to get back into this setup. :o[/quote']

Shame you left, your Sheff Wed was one of the only squads I would consider leaving Southampton for. Its in good hands now anyway though.

Meanwhile, Southampton signed Erik Grendel from Bratislava for 1.85m pounds.

Shame you left' date=' your Sheff Wed was one of the only squads I would consider leaving Southampton for. Its in good hands now anyway though.

Meanwhile, Southampton signed Erik Grendel from Bratislava for 1.85m pounds.[/quote']

Yeah I know mate, but I was on this none stop for 3 years and it was starting to have an effect on my social life, I asked my Fiancé if we could call our child Steven Gore Wainwright :D

A Bit unlucky as I lost 4:0 to Northampton Town despite the fact that i dominated in Possession,Total Shots,Shots On Target and Corners.A Bit dissapointing But Well done Sean Campbell.

Good news is that Younousse SANKHARE is back from his suspension and would be available for the match against Grimsby Town.Dropped to 4th spot. :(

Yeah I know mate' date=' but I was on this none stop for 3 years and it was starting to have an effect on my social life, I asked my Fiancé if we could call our child Steven Gore Wainwright :D[/quote']

Fiancee :eek: Wow congrats mate :)

As for the pm you sent me, I think my responce will be the same as most. :o There isn't any really, 106 is about the only and best. All the customs have dies, although you could try La Resistance a setup owned by Kylan, but it seems to have lost its appeal this season too. :(

As for the pm you sent me' date=' I think my responce will be the same as most. :o There isn't any really, [b']106 is about the only and best.[/b] All the customs have dies, although you could try La Resistance a setup owned by Kylan, but it seems to have lost its appeal this season too. :(

Wow:eek:open confession:p

meanwhile, will repeat again. All 90s at Southampton available for the right price. I'm looking to buy midfielders and maybe defenders too, not too old please. thanks.

As for the pm you sent me' date=' I think my responce will be the same as most. :o There isn't any really, 106 is about the only and best. All the customs have dies, although you could try La Resistance a setup owned by Kylan, but it seems to have lost its appeal this season too. :([/quote']

thanks buddy I haven't spoken to you in a while so it'd be nice to chat again :)

Injury crisis going on, hoping to sign a lower rated CB who's good, and will play until bassong gets back. If the new kid gets injured, im screwed!

O'shea's out for the season (real life) so hoping de laet may get some game time, and most importantly impress.

Looking forward to Sean's post on the other thread, no doubt it will be a beast. No pressure Fitzy :D

Anyway, off to footy training.

This week i have signed three players with:

Simon VUKCEVIC was my first signing this week arriving for 17 mill. although it is quite expensive for a 89 rated player i feel that he will be a good buy for the team and will offer us some more depth and options espically in the cups where he played his first game for liverpool.:)

Next i signed Nene for 10 mill. He has since gone out on loan to help Luton out. I hope he will get a rise to 90 and anyway is backup for wingers which are always neede by my team in several positions.

Then i signed Lahm in this deal:

Aston Villa have sold Philipp LAHM to Liverpool on a deal believed to be around £14,000,000 plus Gianluca ZAMBROTTA.
which i am haapy with despite me giving a 94 and 14 mill for a 93 i belive that Lahm has a better future and will lower my squad age but at the same time cover the postions left by zambrotta.
Guest drseanfitz

Simon VUKCEVIC was my first signing this week arriving for 17 mill. although it is quite expensive for a 89 rated player i feel that he will be a good buy for the team and will offer us some more depth and options espically in the cups where he played his first game for liverpool.:)

Next i signed Nene for 10 mill. He has since gone out on loan to help Luton out. I hope he will get a rise to 90 and anyway is backup for wingers which are always neede by my team in several positions.

Then i signed Lahm in this deal: which i am haapy with despite me giving a 94 and 14 mill for a 93 i belive that Lahm has a better future and will lower my squad age but at the same time cover the postions left by zambrotta.

All foreigners I notice, tut, tut.:D

Some good signings there

£17M??? seriously Tom, some 1 took the mick out of you there.

Its usually easier to get blood from a stone than getting you to pay the going rate, so whats going on here?