English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Ok, apologies once again for my inactivity this week. Monday - Thursday so far has been crammed full of football and the girl who looks likely to replace Paris Hilton (in real life anyway ;))

Can't believe I will now try my luck at Wembley with Villa. Only unhappy memories so far, with Rochdale losing in 08 :(

Anyway, hopefully everything will calm for a bit now and I'll be back to my old ways (of spending my time applying tactics, signing my englishmen and winding up the grandads)

Sorry for the inactivity. After scrolling through both threads, I can see me and Paris haven't been missed at all. In fact, it's been a genuinely warmier place :o

:P

£17M??? seriously Tom' date=' some 1 took the mick out of you there.

[b']Its usually easier to get blood from a stone than getting you to pay the going rate, so whats going on here?[/b]

nice comparision. :D

we all have our ways of transfer dealings and desite me getting alot of stick i do feel that i am able to get some good players and add to the team.

as for the 17 mill deal, i was feeling perticaly happy that day obviosuily.

I must an admit i am totally burn't out at the moment' date=' got very little motivation for the game or the thread :([/color']

happens to me dave, and others I expect. Give it time, and you'll be hooked again. Not planning on doing anything silly like quiting I hope?!

Lost a thrilling game against Oxford last night' date=' lost 7-5 in the end but what a game! MR will come soon about me ********** my players again. :)[/quote']

Sorry I can't stop looking at you're avatar. It looks like Fabregas is cracking an egg on his head, lol. :P

Guest drseanfitz

Hello one and all. Im in control of all tractors in this setup.B)

welcome mate.

don't suppose you need an 88 rb do you:D