• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

your in ecc 1 ' date='106 ,3951 & 5579

all the active setups

where as i am in 3951,5579[/quote']

Yeah but look Ive got in them you havent :)

This isnt something I now want tot run into an argument about - so im leaving it.

Besides I got into EC1 because I have been here as a member longer than you have - and before job offers came in it was easier to get in it.

End of story - lets not wreck this thread, thanks.

Guest drseanfitz

Forgot to say - thanks for the welcoming and thanks for the RB offer drsean :)

no problem, been trying to palm him off all week. Division 3 is full of amazing squads, and its gonna be tough for us all this season.

I must an admit i am totally burn't out at the moment' date=' got very little motivation for the game or the thread :([/color']

I sort of understand what you mean. Exams finish a week today, and I'll be back to my regular match reporting, but recently Preston have been playing rubbish, and because of some individuals the setup feels 'less fun' Dont worry it's none of you.

Welcome Tom :) I hate Ipswich after they knocked me out of the cup.

I sort of understand what you mean. Exams finish a week today' date=' and I'll be back to my regular match reporting, but recently Preston have been playing rubbish, and because of some individuals the setup feels 'less fun' Dont worry it's none of you.

Welcome Tom :) I hate Ipswich after they knocked me out of the cup.[/quote']

but any change is it me or mr.hammer

I sort of understand what you mean. Exams finish a week today' date=' and I'll be back to my regular match reporting, but recently Preston have been playing rubbish, and because of some individuals the setup feels 'less fun' Dont worry it's none of you.

The set-ups fine James, maybe its me and you just starting to finally run out of steam mate..:(

I'm not as "into" Soccer Manager as I was. I suppose after getting the PS3, I have my mind set on other things that I prefer to SM.

And for the record, I'm not leaving, lol :P

Now whoever the expert sig maker is - does anyone fancy making me one? Ive seen lots and lots of them for 106 and theyre amazing! Where do they come from??

I am hopefully getting one for EC5579 aswell but ill alternate between them both through self preference :P

That'll be Jake:)

Guest drseanfitz

welcome tom' date=' avoid crewe and you'll be fine. :D naa, its all good fun, as sean said, so many good teams, anything can happen.

End of last season I suggested a manager of the month idea, it was decided to leave it till this season. So, still keen?[/quote']

can do.

By the way callum, do you read world soccer?

welcome tom' date=' avoid crewe and you'll be fine. :D naa, its all good fun, as sean said, so many good teams, anything can happen.

End of last season I suggested a manager of the month idea, it was decided to leave it till this season. So, still keen?[/quote']

You can, that sounds good. But can I still do match reporter of the year, If I'm still here by next December please?

can do.

By the way callum' date=' do you read world soccer?[/quote']

Nice one. Um, no I don't?

No chance Callum i'm going nowhere mate :) :) :)

Very' date=' very good news Dave. :)

You can, that sounds good. But can I still do match reporter of the year, If I'm still here by next December please?

Course you can. Anyone else interested in a manager of the month idea?

Guest drseanfitz

Nice one. Um' date=' no I don't?

[/quote']

you bidded today on a player I saw in the new issue, thats all.

We're competing on another kid again