• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

you bidded today on a player I saw in the new issue' date=' thats all.

We're competing on another kid again[/quote']

That Swiss kid? I had him shortlisted, don't know why, but he must be good. Not to fussed if I don't get him, as theres a player I really want in a few days. No doubt so will a few others, notably Radebe.

Guest drseanfitz

That Swiss kid? I had him shortlisted' date=' don't know why, but he must be good. Not to fussed if I don't get him, as theres a player I really want in a few days. No doubt so will a few others, notably Radebe.[/quote']

it's amazing how you're supposed to be saving up for that super striker, but keep spending, have you given up on him now?

Yes i forgot about that' date=' anyone got any ideas on how you should go about it?[/color']
Yeah Im all for the idea' date=' it'll only help the setup more! :)[/quote']

Maybe each 106 forumer (If we involved the 106 non-forumers it could get complicated) votes for a manger of the month, if they want to. Either there are 4 manager of the month awards, eg a division 1,2,3 and 4 winner. or a 106 manager of the month award. You lot can decide. I could try and run it, but with exams coming up, it might be best for someone else to do it. I could still give it a go mind, only once a month.

Maybe each 106 forumer (If we involved the 106 non-forumers it could get complicated) votes for a manger of the month' date=' if they want to. Either there are 4 manager of the month awards, eg a division 1,2,3 and 4 winner. or a 106 manager of the month award. You lot can decide. I could try and run it, but with exams coming up, it might be best for someone else to do it. I could still give it a go mind, only once a month.[/quote']

I could throw together a site like the End of Season awards one

Tom in' date=' Danny Murphy joins him on loan at Ipswich![/b']

Ipswich look like they mean no mugs right now after Danny Murphy joins Ipswich on loan, just around an hour after Tom took over at Portmand Road.

This will see hard hitting duo Zenden and Muprhy team up in the centre of Ipswich's midfield (2 former Liverpool players).

Ironically, look at the name of the ex-Ipswich manager.

Originally Posted by drseanfitz

you bidded today on a player I saw in the new issue, thats all.

We're competing on another kid again

That Swiss kid? I had him shortlisted' date=' don't know why, but he must be good. Not to fussed if I don't get him, as theres a player I really want in a few days. No doubt so will a few others, notably Radebe.[/quote']

Can i join this party or what??:D

Guest 1CapWonder

Are we having an award for each division or an all in one award which would you lot prefere

All in one would be easier/more sustainable.

Manager for each division just wouldn't work I believe :o

Guest 1CapWonder

One for each Div sounds good to me Phil But i'm easy mate thanks for taking it on mate :)

I just think that would be too much. If we all voted on the forumer we thought was in the best form in the entire setup then that would work much better IMO :o

First off I would like to say well done to Tom for getting into the setup as Ipswich,you have a cracking side there and with your guidance promotion could be on the cards this season or next,also with the likes of Baseball and George trying to get into the setup it shows the calibre of manager we are now starting to attract to the setup,and it wont be long before unfortunately for some people it will be basically be impossible to get in,because of this it makes me feel more and more proud to be part of this wonderful setup and hopefully it will continue to flourish,I think if George and Baseball do get in then we will have basically every moderator in the setup:p

First off I would like to say well done to Tom for getting into the setup as Ipswich' date='you have a cracking side there and with your guidance promotion could be on the cards this season or next,also with the likes of Baseball and George trying to get into the setup it shows the calibre of manager we are now starting to attract to the setup,and it wont be long before unfortunately for some people it will be basically be impossible to get in,because of this it makes me feel more and more proud to be part of this wonderful setup and hopefully it will continue to flourish,I think if George and Baseball do get in then we will have basically every moderator in the setup:p[/quote']

Ill leave for tonight on this note. I am targeting another 2 "practical" loan deals for the end of tomorrow. No permanent deals will be made this season what so ever.

Guest drseanfitz

Ill leave for tonight on this note. I am targeting another 2 "practical" loan deals for the end of tomorrow. No permanent deals will be made this season what so ever.

what positions do you need on loan?