English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Will go for just the one award

Fair enough. As dave said, it will be prestigious. Quality of some of the votes may be doubted. Anyway, will it be every month, or every four league games?as a season is about 3 months.. Maybe every say 6 games?

Fair enough. As dave said' date=' it will be prestigious. Quality of some of the votes may be doubted. Anyway, will it be every month, or every four league games?as a season is about 3 months.. Maybe every say 6 games?[/quote']

I'd say every 9, then there's 4 per season? :)

EDIT - I've just realized - 40 mins later - that I can't count. :o

that would only be 36 (of 38) games.

Could open voting on the 1st of every month that way everyone gets into the habit and it's easy to remember?

Or' date=' we just all PM whoever is counting the votes (if it's not a poll) on the 1st?

Keeps it simple :)[/font']

I wish I never got Bolton on my non-GM account been sorta neglecting them & I didn't even know I signed Reinartz. Anyway what's this voting thing all about what for?

Guest 1CapWonder

Could open voting on the 1st of every month that way everyone gets into the habit and it's easy to remember?

Or' date=' we just all PM whoever is counting the votes (if it's not a poll) on the 1st?

Keeps it simple :)[/font']

By withdrawing am I under the impression that "he is mine" providing I have bid the maximum??

I am not one to shortlist players and wait for someone to bid before bidding more. Not at all. My shortlist is only a page long and I've been tracking him for a while, so I felt maybe it was time to take a punt. I thought you maybe would have gone all out first time.

No?

Stick to one a month at the end of each month will be much easier to remember rather than every 4 or 6 to 9 games.

will have the awards site done by tommorow how does voting to open 3 days before the end of the month voting to close on the first day of a new month sound

Stick to one a month at the end of each month will be much easier to remember rather than every 4 or 6 to 9 games.

will have the awards site done by tommorow how does voting to open 3 days before the end of the month voting to close on the first day of a new month sound

Sounds great Phil.

thanks very pleased with that seems i have finally found a formation that works

And I seem to have found one that works really well against my current tactic as well,so if anyone plays 4-4-1-1 in the future I will have to change formation,that is great news as this is the formation Palace play so I know that change is needed for this game.

By withdrawing am I under the impression that "he is mine" providing I have bid the maximum??

I am not one to shortlist players and wait for someone to bid before bidding more. Not at all. My shortlist is only a page long and I've been tracking him for a while' date=' so I felt maybe it was time to take a punt. I thought you maybe would have gone all out first time.

No?[/quote']

He only came to my attention tonight and when i saw you were also interested i thought if you were that bothered you'd have bid on him already.

In other words i initially only bid 10k so if you've bid £15k he should be mine (as i re-bid £20k) but if you've bid £20k in the first place then he'll be yours.

My chairman would only let me bid a max of £25k which is no use - not too bothered if i've lost out, but saying that might come back to haunt me if he turns out to be the new McCoist.... :rolleyes::o

Deadly. I got some great rises today' date=' including Montero going up to 82 along with his team-mate Juan Carlos. I don't think it has finished yet, I'm hoping for some more good risers.[/quote']

Grats, i've only got 1, Cendros going up from 74 to 81.

Still looking for an emergency CB loan. Preferably around 88 but definitley above 85.

EDIT: Not somehting you see everyday' date=' Shane Long has just turned 23 about a week after I signed him, therefore his CV is now less.[/quote']

I have an 85 CB who should be rising a point when the Italian changes happen. Brandao. I don't have anyone better, sorry.

Great day of risers for Huddersfield Town. A couple of million made there. I'm looking forward to the first division, and the 2 Italian leagues.

Imanol AGIRRETXE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Emilio NSUE has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Rodilla NANO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Iván RUBEN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Ródenas BIEL RIBAS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 81

Jefferson MONTERO has had a positional change and is now considered a AM/Wing.

Jefferson MONTERO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Márquez CRISTOBAL has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 81

Sánchez JUAN CARLOS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 82

Guest drseanfitz

Segunda Division is done now' date='just the Primera Division to now and hopefully Riki should get his rise:)[/quote']

Will be a good buy for you if he gets his prospective 88.

Not got any due in the Spanish, but looking forward to the Italians with Verratti, Riise, Comotto, Gastaldello, Guarante, Matri and Pazzini all in for a raise, with the possibility of 2 new 90's.

then maybe 2 new 89's come the Russians, Bukharov and Sharanov.