English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Nassim BEN KHALIFA.

posted about him on the other thread. paid double his chairman value' date=' but may be playing for Switzerland in the world cup. Of course this now means I've got about 200 attacking midfielders:D[/quote']

only 18 and possibly going to the world cup,he must be good espically considering how many teams seem to be intrested in him:eek:

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Nassim BEN KHALIFA.

posted about him on the other thread. paid double his chairman value' date=' but may be playing for Switzerland in the world cup. Of course this now means I've got about 200 attacking midfielders:D[/quote']

Watching him in the u17 WC, he was awesome. Outrageously so.

Guest drseanfitz

only 18 and possibly going to the world cup' date='he must be good espically considering how many teams seem to be intrested in him:eek:[/quote']
Watching him in the u17 WC' date=' he was awesome. Outrageously so.[/quote']

but only 3 of us bidded, thankfully.

Oh and called him an attacking midfielder before, forgot that he's classed as a striker by SM. Should team up welll with Lukaku for me in the future.

but only 3 of us bidded' date=' thankfully.

Oh and called him an attacking midfielder before, forgot that he's classed as a striker by SM. Should team up welll with Lukaku for me in the future.[/quote']

I didn't know much about him. Must of had him shortlisted for a reason, just cant remember. Another class signing.

Guest drseanfitz

I've just been looking at Dave's list of forumers in the set up here, and he guesses there's about 65.

Just imagine if over the next couple of days everyone on that list decided to do a post on the main thread, be it a match preview/review, transfer report, or just some nonsense like the post I did on English players.

Would be good, but..

We'd all have so much to read we wouldn't have time to look for the good stuff on the internet:D

I didn't know much about him. Must of had him shortlisted for a reason' date=' just cant remember. Another class signing.[/quote']

If I didn't need all the money I can get for the 24th I would have made a nice little bid myself :(

I don't get to read all the stuff as it so .. ..

Guest drseanfitz

If I didn't need all the money I can get for the 24th I would have made a nice little bid myself :(

well spend it all on the 24th, because I think we're due to compete for someone on the 27th.

hey i dont like to posting in the day when this thread is at its most active but around a week or two ago someone posted a list stating the last time someone had logged in on there account the longiest had been around 15 days, so im just wondering has he logged in or is his time nearly up and will come on offer soon.

thanks in advance.

Guest drseanfitz

Not curently no. Had a meal out as my grandads moving to Oz. Exciting as my night got.

Hope it was a good meal.

Have you voted in the latest forumers world cup yet. few of our lads are still in it' date=' as well as some exceptional forumers from elsewhere

Quarter Final 1, Andyowls v Johnny C

Quarter Final 2, 1CapWonder v Mr.Adamski

(our little troublemaker is getting a bit of a thrashing at the moment)

Quarter Final 3, Radebe20 v David Belkevitz

(Our new Derby manager is kicking Mr B's backside)

Quarter Final 4, MsF v Kensational

(our other newcomer is just one vote behind the king of Brazil)