English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well your the doctor Sean ..

best cure for man flu is a day of rest, a couple of beers, and a good route on the internet.

Just realised that Samba Sow is now has no real club. From what I've researched on him' date=' he's still with Lens and now he's with Mali for the African Cup. Does anyone know what happen to him? Or is it just a bug? :confused:[/quote']

I was talking to somebody about that literally 2 days ago! It's just a mistake on behalf of SM. He is also 23, not 20.

I was talking to somebody about that literally 2 days ago! It's just a mistake on behalf of SM. He is also 23' date=' not 20.[/quote']

In Wikipedia and Guardian, Samba Sow is 20 while Soccernet says he's 23. :confused:

Btw, Facundo Roncaglia has had his rating increase to 86 (+1). :D Still waiting for risers like Alberto Botia. Possibly Angel Michel, Eneko Boveda and Jonathan Dos Santos too.

Doncaster Rovers have signed Matthew ETHERINGTON and Alejandro ALONSO. I hope these two players will change the fortunes of my dismal season so far... And I also sold Stefan REINARTZ for 7 million to Bolton Wanderers.

Aside, does anyone have a DM +87 whom I can loan out please??

Guest drseanfitz

I think i would give it a try.My best team.Needs some tr4aining too after losing 4:0 to northampton :( am walsall by the way.Having trouble with the Com lagging so badly.

Cheers' date=' will be playing a mainly cup team

Charlton Athletic. As usual, I'll play my kids.

Dean, any chance of playing you Thursday? will give my kiddies a chance as well.

Dean' date=' any chance of playing you Thursday? will give my kiddies a chance as well.[/quote']

ok, will do. But don't underestimate my kids. With both Mario Gaspar and Kiko's rating increases, I'll have more options for the game. ;)