English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

ok' date=' will do. But don't underestimate my kids. With both Mario Gaspar and Kiko's rating increases, I'll have more options for the game. ;)[/quote']

unfortunately my best kid defenders are out on loan, and I've sold Bolat, but mollo, paulo henrique, carcelo gonzalez, and salvio might be able to do some damage.

Guest drseanfitz

I've invited the new bloke at Everton ( Kev) to join the forum' date=' any one heard anything from him?[/color']

no direct communication, but he's bid on a few players around the place.

I've invited the new bloke at Everton ( Kev) to join the forum' date=' any one heard anything from him?[/color']

Well,he looks bid generously for my player, balta. He made very good offer, which make i think he's really new in SM.

unfortunately my best kid defenders are out on loan' date=' and I've sold Bolat, but mollo, paulo henrique, carcelo gonzalez, and salvio might be able to do some damage.[/quote']

Samir Nasri and gang will bully your inexperience bunch of kids. :P

I think some people took the advantage of the newbie Everton manager just like what happened to the Manchester United manager. David Villa is close in moving to Arsenal for 12m plus Thierry Henry and Ricardo Quaresma. :eek:

I thought he would counter something :o havent even checked my arsenal, but will cancel for the good of the setup

I think some people took the advantage of the newbie Everton manager just like what happened to the Manchester United manager. David Villa is close in moving to Arsenal for 12m plus Thierry Henry and Ricardo Quaresma. :eek:

What a bargain!

Guest 1CapWonder

I thought he would counter something :o havent even checked my arsenal' date=' but will cancel for the good of the setup[/quote']

Why? It's not that bad a deal is it...

Guest 1CapWonder

Our Elliot has somehow pulled back a huge defecit and is only 2 votes behind

Don't panic. His lead is back to 5 after a hectic couple of minutes ;)

He's a worthy winner if he goes through, which he should now really :)

Guest drseanfitz

Don't panic. His lead is back to 5 after a hectic couple of minutes ;)

He's a worthy winner if he goes through' date=' which he should now really :)[/quote']

only 4 now. Wow this is even more exciting than watching a villa/blackburn semifinal

Guest 1CapWonder

Macheda to Rochdale :eek:

Fair Play Elliot

I asked him to give me a price, then due to him being new to the setup, I upped the money and offered him young risers aswell.

I think that is more than fair. It's a hefty price I know, but I do rate him a lot and although I wasn't willing to part with Joel Ward, it's consolation knowing I've got someone like Kiko arriving.

He's promised me he won't go back on the deal, so I hope no one tries to convince him on here. That said, it's a great setup, and I don't think anyone would.

Very happy all in all, and the new manager seems excellent to me. Good to deal with, and generally a nice guy. Best of luck to him I say!!!

Touch wood to all of the above :o

I asked him to give me a price' date=' then due to him being new to the setup, I upped the money and offered him young risers aswell.

I think that is more than fair. It's a hefty price I know, but I do rate him a lot and although I wasn't willing to part with Joel Ward, it's consolation knowing I've got someone like Kiko arriving.

He's promised me he won't go back on the deal, so I hope no one tries to convince him on here. [b']That said, it's a great setup, and I don't think anyone would.

Very happy all in all, and the new manager seems excellent to me. Good to deal with, and generally a nice guy. Best of luck to him I say!!![/b]

Touch wood to all of the above :o

I doubt anyone on the forum would try to convince him to cancel. Totally against what this setup's all about if they did !

Hope he joins the forum. It's a fair deal for both parties Imo.

:)

I asked him to give me a price' date=' then due to him being new to the setup, I upped the money and offered him young risers aswell.

He's promised me he won't go back on the deal, so I hope no one tries to convince him on here. That said, it's a great setup, and I don't think anyone would.

Very happy all in all, and the new manager seems excellent to me. Good to deal with, and generally a nice guy. Best of luck to him I say!!!

Touch wood to all of the above :o[/quote']

You not at the game today Elliot, Delfouneso's scored already haha.

Guest 1CapWonder

You not at the game today Elliot' date=' Delfouneso's scored already haha.[/quote']

Not today, but yeah I've seen :D Haha.

Albrighton with the assist aswell. I was a little worried when I saw no Carew/Heskey on the bench. Also, no real CB's on the pitch. 3 fullbacks and Collins, who can't really be classed as a footballer full stop.

Also, Glenn Murray is playing for Brighton, I used to worship this guy when he was at Rochdale. Banged in the goals and had a bit of quality. Moved on for big money as usual though :/

Also, if Delfouneso keeps taking his chances, that can't help his SM rating either ;)

Good times!

Sorry for inactiveness guys been busy,

Drew 1-1 away against barnsley, with a late equaliser ruining the day.

May have a deal on the cards involving Thomas Muller and have got Brighton tonight, also what's up with managers in division 3 changing formation every week from what I can tell?!

Welcome to Tom as well and I'm liking the manager of the month idea which I'd recommend to be every 6 games. Also some class posts on the other thread guys.

Guest drseanfitz

Sorry for inactiveness guys been busy' date='

Drew 1-1 away against barnsley, with a late equaliser ruining the day.

May have a deal on the cards involving Thomas Muller and have got Brighton tonight, also what's up with managers in division 3 changing formation every week from what I can tell?!

Welcome to Tom as well and I'm liking the manager of the month idea which I'd recommend to be every 6 games. Also some class posts on the other thread guys.

Stops master tacticians like yourself predicting how to beat us?

although I haven't changed my formation this season...YET

Guest 1CapWonder

Just got back from Preston - Chelsea. Took 148 pics. People were mistaking me for the press!

Love it :D

Looking forward to seeing your next MR :)

Good to see you spicing things up mate. Love seeing something a bit different in terms of style and originality!

Love it :D

Looking forward to seeing your next MR :)

Good to see you spicing things up mate. Love seeing something a bit different in terms of style and originality!

None of the pics were me :o

I got plenty of Paulo Ferreira, and I'll upload them into a photo album on here if you want.