English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

None of the pics were me :o

I got plenty of Paulo Ferreira' date=' and I'll upload them into a photo album on here if you want.[/quote']

Oh! My bad, thought you were gonna take a couple for MR's?

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Oh! My bad' date=' thought you were gonna take a couple for MR's?[/quote']

Yeah, I dont have any Chelsea players bar Ferreira and also I was wearing my North End top, nothing managerial like, I'll do that next time.

The forum photo album uploader isnt working, so I'll just upload them to Facebook. Some of you have added me.

WOW you can see schedules from previous seasons on the Schedule page!!

English Cup winning run in Season 6:

Round One: Bye

Round Two: Blackburn [A] Won 2-1

Round Three: Watford [A] Won 2-0

Round Four: Everton [A] Drew 1-1 (Won 3-0 on penalties)

Quarter Final: Chelsea [A] Won 2-0

Semi Final: Wolves [A] Won 2-1

Final Newcastle [N] Won 2-1

The draw was not kind

Guest 1CapWonder

WOW you can see schedules from previous seasons on the Schedule page!!

English Cup winning run in Season 6:

Round One: Bye

Round Two: Blackburn [A] Won 2-1

Round Three: Watford [A] Won 2-0

Round Four: Everton [A] Drew 1-1 (Won 3-0 on penalties)

Quarter Final: Chelsea [A] Won 2-0

Semi Final: Wolves [A] Won 2-1

Final Newcastle [N] Won 2-1

The draw was not kind

Would be good if you could see the match reports too!!! But I guess that's pushing it...

Lol I thought he was special :o:D

Oh well' date=' He'll be debutising(is that a word?:o) tonight against Yeovil.[/quote']

Making his debut. Deputising means benefiting from another players absence.

Just looking at may shortlist, I will be without the following players against Romania:

John Terry

Phil Jagielka

Matt Upson

Anton Ferdinand

Guest 1CapWonder

Thanks for the sig Jake! :) much appreciated.

Looking for a good debut in the setup tonight. Not easy though against a good Rochdale side managed by Elliot Sutcliffe who i remember from in chat back in the days!

Your not doing me any favours. Looking for my first win and I have no idea how to setup, not knowing how you play or anything.

I'll always remember when you told me about Almeria in Spanish Champ 2. I was so excited and kept that team for ages. They were my favourite team on the game by far whenever that was, 2 years ago or so. Might have a look and see if they're still there. You won't even remember tbh :P

Ahhh the days of the chatroom. That was before I discovered the forum and thought it was mind boggling so never even visited it. I used to bum off the initials game!!! Haha.

I am NOT missing out on Beckford.

Well, PM'd the new Everton boss this morning before any other bid, and he never got back to me..accepted my bid then canceled. Elliots got a great deal there, bloody marvelous deal.

Had THE worst offer for candreva. A swap deal with a player who has heart problems..yeah ummmm NO.

As you can tell, bad day. Only good thing was the pay rise.

Hope my players take my anger out on QPR and send me to top spot.

Signed a player who Celtic have recently signed, hope he does well.

Well' date=' PM'd the new Everton boss this morning before any other bid, and he never got back to me..accepted my bid then canceled. Elliots got a great deal there, bloody marvelous deal.

Had THE worst offer for candreva. A swap deal with a player who has heart problems..yeah ummmm NO.

Hope my players take my anger out on QPR and send me to top spot.[/quote']

I am NOT increasing my bid any higher than it is. If I miss out on him, then oh well, maybe he can interest me as regards England.

Well' date=' PM'd the new Everton boss this morning before any other bid, and he never got back to me..accepted my bid then canceled. Elliots got a great deal there, bloody marvelous deal.

Candreva moved to Juve :D

Love him as a player, watch him whenever I get a chance. Should be about 88 at the end of the season :)

Guest drseanfitz

time will tell, lets be honest James is loaded, I got 9 million the other day with hopefully another 12 coming in later, and you've got £2.47 and a button:D

Guest 1CapWonder

Well' date=' PM'd the new Everton boss this morning before any other bid, and he never got back to me..[/b']accepted my bid then canceled. Elliots got a great deal there, bloody marvelous deal.

Hope my players take my anger out on QPR and send me to top spot.

That's strange. He replied straight away to me. I told him to give me a deal. He was asking for 2m and 2 76+ youths. I didn't really have that, so I offered 3m (basically my entire budget) and Joel Ward (who I really didn't want to let go) and Golub (who also seems a very good young player)

We'll see how it goes. I just hope he see's it through as I noticed he was a little naive before. I think he's getting the hang of it now. Villa for Henry + Clichy isn't even that bad a deal. I actually think it's pretty good business :o