• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Dale are back in business boys.

Thankyou George Boyd - 84th minute winner :o

I'm determined to keep my low rated side in this division and winning games.

Hoping for a win on Monday in the Shield aswell :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Dale are back in business boys.

Thankyou George Boyd - 84th minute winner :o

I'm determined to keep my low rated side in this division and winning games.

Hoping for a win on Monday in the Shield aswell :)

Nice one Elliot. Good to see you get off the mark.

Guest 1CapWonder

Nice one Elliot. Good to see you get off the mark.

Thanks mate. Long time coming. A welcome introduction to Tom and Ipswich :D

So happy, and should things go through tomorrow, I'll be even happier when Macheda arrives :)

EDIT: Oh, and cracking win for yourself my friend!!!

Thanks mate. Long time coming. A welcome introduction to Tom and Ipswich :D

So happy' date=' and should things go through tomorrow, I'll be even happier when Macheda arrives :)

EDIT: Oh, and cracking win for yourself my friend!!![/quote']

Thanks Pal. :) Only 7 games in, not getting to excited yet :D

Guest 1CapWonder

Just put my bid in for Toulalan no point in trying to keep it secret with the million clubs who will be notified through the shortlist messages but wh's the other?

I had a quick nosey and found him pretty quickly :)

Guest drseanfitz

Just put my bid in for Toulalan no point in trying to keep it secret with the million clubs who will be notified through the shortlist messages but wh's the other?

ditto, and gattusso(who's gonna drop anyway)

The League Table reads for depressing reading :( 8 points off the top' date=' relatively poor goal difference.

[b']Kopstar, stick with it. You got given the worst starting fixtures you could get. Cheltenham, Charlton, Middlesbrough and Stoke all finished within a few points of each other and the play-offs, and West Ham were relegated. [/b]

Id change your formation, but what do I know? :o Try one with a flat back four.

Haha thanks for the advice. I'm playing a 5-3-2 and have for the last 2 games. Have played a 4-4-2 diamond, 3-2-2-1 and some others i cant think of. Really desperate as my last win was the first game of the season:mad::(

Definately won't quit (I think thats a given) but clueless as what I should do. Not sure if I should give the 5-3-2 one more game or try something with 4 at the back. And I've also officially hit rock bottom on the table with 4 points from 7 games and a goal difference of -17!:eek: The first 2 games aside the best I've done defensively is concede 3! (excluding friendly with Millwall) Not a single clean sheet this season either:confused:

O and to go with Nunes injured long term and Riquelme suspended, Cacau and Berenguer are injured as well

I think my confusion is justified;)

Guest drseanfitz

I checked twice and never even noticed but it'snot like i'll be bidding anyway. :o

you're a bit if a whizz on german football aren't you, dennis aogo, who i paid loads for, is he actually any good?

Guest drseanfitz

Results were late again tonight' date=' and EC1 still has not come in yet, i won't be able to sleep until i know how Walsall has done against Notts county, and Mrs Longnose gets the right hump if i lie in bed tossing all night..:([/color']

talk about lowering the tone Dave

Haha thanks for the advice. I'm playing a 5-3-2 and have for the last 2 games. Have played a 4-4-2 diamond' date=' 3-2-2-1 and some others i cant think of. Really desperate as my last win was the first game of the season:mad::(

Definately won't quit (I think thats a given) but clueless as what I should do. Not sure if I should give the 5-3-2 one more game or try something with 4 at the back. And I've also officially hit rock bottom on the table with 4 points from 7 games and a goal difference of -17!:eek: The first 2 games aside the best I've done defensively is concede 3! (excluding friendly with Millwall) Not a single clean sheet this season either:confused:

O and to go with Nunes injured long term and Riquelme suspended, Cacau and Berenguer are injured as well

I think my confusion is justified;)[/quote']

Hmm after a bit of thought and still not sure of the formation I've decided to remind everyone the following are for sale all for P/E:

da Silva Muniz Liedson

Juan Roman Riquelme

Siem De Jong

Sammy Traore

Frank Rost

Hopefully I can get some new players to help me decided my next formation that I use.

Results were late again tonight' date=' and EC1 still has not come in yet, i won't be able to sleep until i know how Walsall has done against Notts county, [i']and Mrs Longnose gets the right hump if i lie in bed tossing all night..:([/[/i]COLOR]

I got banned for less :D:D:D

Guest drseanfitz

another rethink of your beckford bid callum. you're not getting a bit worried about going up against the financial giant that is crewe are you?

although I have kept some money to one side for Toulalan