English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Signed Danny Mayor from Grimsby for £100k. This kid is destined for big things. Made his home debut against Chelsea for Preston, and has pace to burn and positions himself quite well.

Edit: Aaron, is Owen unavailable? Because I'm interested but have more important targets atm.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Is anybody joining that English Champ 5579? There are a few teams left all competing in Division 3 & 4. I will probs join if some of you 106'ers do.

i'm doing the opposite at the moment, reducing clubs, down from 22 clubs to 10 atm. and might be quiting another 1 or 2

hello people

Posted by: Kevin Jones (Everton)

Published: Sunday, January 24, 2010

hello all managers..

I just want to let you know that i'm very glad to know this game because i've search game like this for long time.. And i'm happy i can manage my favourite england club, Everton

Anyway, i don't know if it's best league in Soccer Manager , is it true? Someone PM me about it. All my players can be sold for good offer.

About the forum, i have checked it but i just want to say i can't join the forum for now because i'm still new here. Maybe next when i have more experince

Kevin

Discuss.:confused:

i'm doing the opposite at the moment' date=' reducing clubs, down from 22 clubs to 10 atm. and might be quiting another 1 or 2[/quote']

Yeah I don't like having too many clubs either, I have 7 atm and won't be able to get all tactics done through the week due to funcional exams, will try my best to get my main 3 done, Gills, Ajax and City.

Guest drseanfitz

hello people

Posted by: Kevin Jones (Everton)

Published: Sunday' date=' January 24, 2010

[b']Discuss.[/b]:confused:

Everton are his favourite English team, so hes got bad taste:D

The fact that his English is bad and that he can't come on the forum is a little "fishy". He's also a newby (41) but he knows that 106 is the best league? Oh please!.

It does have you thinking doesn't it? We will see what deals he does, I think I have an idea of who he might be but not making any accusations yet. :)

It does have you thinking doesn't it? We will see what deals he does' date=' I think I have an idea of who he might be but not making any accusations yet. :)[/quote']

Jake, could you make me A Swansea City - English Championship 106 signature please?

Thanks,

Chazza :)

I've joined the EC5579 setup and that would total up to 12 clubs in my four accounts. :eek: But I regularly check EC106, EC104 (my first club since joining SM), Australian League 198, Arsenal (WC????), Barcelona (Euro Champ 668), Athletic Club, Division 4 challenge Burton Albion and Fluminese (playing with my 'real' friends) plus EC5579. Others are just not that active. Reasons for keeping them just because of huge budget 145m and just can't bother to quit to check.

Jake' date=' could you make me A Swansea City - English Championship 106 signature please?

Thanks,

Chazza :)[/quote']

I've made you one mate? I made it just after christmas with Dean's and Tom's. Look back around the 30th December lol, I'm sure I made it around them, not on my computer either so can't atm if you can't find it, sorry, if you can't find it I will make you one, not sure when though.

It does have you thinking doesn't it? We will see what deals he does' date=' I think I have an idea of who he might be but not making any accusations yet. :)[/quote']
hello all managers..

I just want to let you know that i'm very glad to know this game because i've search game like this for long time.. And i'm happy i can manage my favourite england club, Everton

Really "Kevin"...

Date Joined 23 Jan, 2010

Last Online 24 Jan, 2010 10:31am

Im glad im not the only 1 who thought this was stinking all over. If he didn't write this he would have got away with it (without us knowing). Just maybe he meant the game(SM) but i doubt it.

Guest drseanfitz

Really "Kevin"...

Date Joined 23 Jan' date=' 2010

Last Online 24 Jan, 2010 10:31am

Im glad im not the only 1 who thought this was stinking all over. If he didn't write this he would have got away with it (without us knowing). Just maybe he meant the game but i doubt it.

I really need to start being more paranoid, I thought it was just a newbie.

I need to read more conspiracy theories.

21311lf.png

There you go Chazza' date=' might be abit baffled why I have Trundle there but it was the only decent SWFC player pick I could find.

After I've done James's and Tom's requests I won't be taking anymore requests, thanks.[/quote']

found it, thanks Jake.

1-0 Stoke!!! :D

anyone else getting the wonderful WEBSITE ERROR message

Yeah. Normally I just go back one page and its fine. My ipod was working fine just now.

The everton thing does seem a bit dodgy, but could all be true. Not going in for any of his players. He'll either accept a craap offer or accept a good offer, then cancel it.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Oxford Utd held to a 2-2 draw against Hull City, once again my defence let's me down with minutes left on the clock. :confused:. Oxford Utd are one of the highest scorers in the division but my defence is weaker than Dave Izod trying to persuade people that Maggie was good for Britain :eek::D......Morning gentlemen.....you too Dave :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

i'm doing the opposite at the moment' date=' reducing clubs, down from 22 clubs to 10 atm. and might be quiting another 1 or 2[/quote']

Sean, I have been thinking of doing the very same thing as yourself and reduce my clubs........but I can't give them up :eek:. I have spent so much time on them all they have become my babies :rolleyes:, I know that sounds sad and I bet there is a medical term for not being able to let things go, BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!! Help me get over this affliction Sean :confused::eek::D

Sean' date=' I have been thinking of doing the very same thing as yourself and reduce my clubs........but I can't give them up :eek:. I have spent so much time on them all they have become my babies :rolleyes:, I know that sounds sad and I bet there is a medical term for not being able to let things go, BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!! Help me get over this affliction Sean :confused::eek::D[/quote']

I used to have about 15 clubs, and found myself addicted to them. So, i just quit all of them EXCEPT Tranmere. All the better for it. Only other two clubs are because my older brothers are in them.