• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Challenged you Dave :)

Cool, this will give me an indication of how much I need to improve to stay in the 3rd division :P. Your lot have got off to a great start, well done.

Cool' date=' this will give me an indication of how much I need to improve to stay in the 3rd division :P. Your lot have got off to a great start, well done.[/quote']

So its full strengh teams yes Dave? Thanks mate, your not doing to bad! Hope you stay up, or better yet sneak a play off!

Bid on another one of my targets now! :D

Ken' date=' you didn't pull out becuase I whinged like a baby did you? :o[/quote']

Yeah, but hes not my Beckford pull out target though. :) (Although he did score 2 for Palermo today!)

Nah, I made a bid which was GC-esque and forgot the value of cash in this setup. :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

So its full strengh teams yes Dave? Thanks mate' date=' your not doing to bad! Hope you stay up, or better yet sneak a play off![/quote']

I have Weldon and Koutsianikoulis out with injury after yesterday's match but I am playing the best team I can muster :eek::P. Will be good to see how I do against your lot, who are riding high at the moment......don't hit too many past poor Lauro, I don't want his confidence shattered for Wednesday's game against Swansea :D

Yeah' date=' but hes not my Beckford pull out target though. :) (Although he did score 2 for Palermo today!)

Nah, I made a bid which was GC-esque and forgot the value of cash in this setup. :D[/quote']

Oh right, good luck in getting him. :) Ahh, music to my ears! :D

I have Weldon and Koutsianikoulis out with injury after yesterday's match but I am playing the best team I can muster :eek::P. Will be good to see how I do against your lot' date=' who are riding high at the moment......don't hit too many past poor Lauro, I don't want his confidence shattered for Wednesday's game against Swansea :D[/quote']

I'll tell Bystrov to go easy on your lot :D If carew or Bent don't score, they can both be released!

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Oh right' date=' good luck in getting him. :) Ahh, music to my ears! :D

I'll tell Bystrov to go easy on your lot :D If carew or Bent don't score, they can both be released![/quote']

I am scoring goals for fun but my back line is leaking like sieve :P, even I could score against this lot lol:D

I am scoring goals for fun but my back line is leaking like sieve :P' date=' even I could score against this lot lol:D[/quote']

You been playing four at the back?

This season I've been changing my formation to counter what I think the other teams will do. I have two guaranteed to happen whatever, Bystrov to score and Bent to not score! :P

Bent can go for a good offer. Surprised at the lack of interest in him, except Cardiff who really want him! Also he might be going to Donny.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You been playing four at the back?

This season I've been changing my formation to counter what I think the other teams will do. I have two guaranteed to happen whatever' date=' Bystrov to score and Bent to not score! :P

Bent can go for a good offer. Surprised at the lack of interest in him, except Cardiff who really want him! Also he [b']might[/b] be going to Donny.

I don't have FOUR good defenders, god I don't even have three :P, so I rely on 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 sweeper which is still only using three main defenders. Apart from Hull City yesterday, I can't remember the last time my rating was even near the opposition, I hover between 85 with a fully fit squad to around 83/84 but most of the teams I've played so far are around 87/88 or even higher :eek:. It is a very strong league really and I don't have cash to strengthen the defence. I am happy with my strikers although they are not top rated, but they score goals.

I don't have FOUR good defenders' date=' god I don't even have three :P, so I rely on 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 sweeper which is still only using three main defenders. Apart from Hull City yesterday, I can't remember the last time my rating was even near the opposition, I hover between 85 with a fully fit squad to around 83/84 but most of the teams I've played so far are around 87/88 or even higher :eek:. It is a very strong league really and I don't have cash to strengthen the defence. I am happy with my strikers although they are not top rated, but they score goals.[/quote']

It takes a tactial nouse to survive with your squad Dave. You've done briliantly with Oxford mate :)

Guest 1CapWonder

David James available for loan

Name:David James

Rating:90

Pos:GK

Age 39

Career Stats

Games 337 Goals 0 Assists 0 MOM 19 Avp 7.20

Strange buy for you was it not?

David James available for loan

Name:David James

Rating:90

Pos:GK

Age 39

Career Stats

Games 337 Goals 0 Assists 0 MOM 19 Avp 7.20

Depending on wether I get Asenjo I would have him but if I get Asenjo he will be not needed, if you get interest from other clubs though just take as I don't have a certain answer. Good luck tonight btw.

Depending on wether I get Asenjo I would have him but if I get Asenjo he will be not needed' date=' if you get interest from other clubs though just take as I don't have a certain answer. Good luck tonight btw.[/quote']

good luck as well you should have a good chance weakish defence out tonight

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I would have bought him' date=' glad I didn't, but want to see if a change of keeper shores up the defence.[/quote']

I would have bought him too but I couldn't afford his wages.....or the bus pass :P