• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Epic fail! Here's a tip' date=' don't put a number after your old name.[/quote']

there certainly on the ball banning him again, didn't even have to post any offensive comments this time

Might have missed this' date=' but whats the coup with the manager of the month comp?..i saw Phils excellent link but has it started ? and whats the rules for voting?[/color']

Voting opens on the 29th of January at 00:01am

rules are the same as the end of season awards one vote per person and no voting for yourself

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeah lol' date=' mods don't miss much these days, they have them all over, which is a very good thing. Good to have a few in here too, Ken, Si, Lee etc. :)[/quote']

Yea but who's here to look after this dastardly trio? :D

Fair enough Phil' date=' how long does the voting period last? and in event of a tie ?[/color']

voting closes at 12:59pm on the 31st of January

In the event of a tie i will take into account there record over the month most wins again if that is tied will go by least number of defeats if still tied then the most clean sheets

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Beat oxford 4-3 with my cup team. Forgot I changed my tactics earlier' date=' sorry dave.[/quote']

No worries Callum, just proved my point earlier, I can score goals but the defence is about as useful as a f.a.r t in a spacesuit :confused::rolleyes::P

Guest drseanfitz

Forumers World Cup Update

Quarter Final 1, Andyowls v Johnny C

Andyowls won 33-17

Quarter Final 2, 1CapWonder v Mr.Adamski

Our Elliot won 42-37, capping an amazing comeback after being nearly 10 votes behind 3 days ago.

Quarter Final 3, Radebe20 v David Belkevitz

Still going - New Derby boss Radebe is beating our elder statesman by 33 votes to 16

Quarter Final 4, MsF v Kensational

A really close one, MsF(formerly Insider) has a 30 -28 lead over the man who nearly paid £5,425,000 for Jermaine Beckford.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA
Guest 1CapWonder

i demand a recount!!!!!:D

Well in my opinion David' date=' let your pathetic showing be a lesson to you, if you spent your time here not being so horrible to people, or alienating great swaths of the forum with your extreme opinions and often cranky views, then you may well have got more votes. :P[/color']