• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Off topic' date=' but I have a dilemma :(

Should I leave this West Ham team which are top of Division Four in a WC to take over a bog standard Aston Villa who are 11th in Division Two? Both West Ham and Villa are two clubs I like to join on SM for a challenge.

Your West Ham look similar to the real club. I would say take the chance with Aston Villa. They have better English players. I don't think they will struggle in WC Division 2 as there are some 90 rated players in the squad. Just my opinion. ;)

Forgot to warn Jake and Romano to not play Stankevicius and Stanislas tonight. Rodwell is suspended so cant play anyway and Nott Forest have a bye, so its just Gills. I dont think Danny Murphy would play tonight but just in case, can he be excused so he isnt shield-tied. All my players can now play in the Cup, as Im out.

Forgot to warn Jake and Romano to not play Stankevicius and Stanislas tonight. Rodwell is suspended so cant play anyway and Nott Forest have a bye' date=' so its just Gills. I dont think Danny Murphy would play tonight but just in case, can he be excused so he isnt shield-tied. All my players can now play in the Cup, as Im out.[/quote']

I think you've been pretty clear on that matter from the first 4 times you already mentioned it.:P

Guest drseanfitz

Had a sudden increase in interest for Daley Blind' date=' one of my first signings for Cov. Is he due a rise or something? :o[/quote']

being one of the interested parties, that would be giving away too much

(gone out on loan and played this weekend)

anyone interested in Salvador CABANAS' date=' 91fwd who comes of TB on 8th feb, might want to check this out

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=59051

I heard this while at work, im off to Mexico back end of April so i best keep away from that area :rolleyes:

Posted by: Kevin Jones (Everton)AKA G. Southgate

Published: Monday, January 25, 2010

Hey people

i want to say thanks to Elliot Sutcliffe who has warned me about transfer i did.. I still learn this game so if someone think i've fooled please tell me. I need your help

Oh please!

Guest 1CapWonder

That's who I had a feeling it was too.

Do you reckon? Just to set the record straight, I never told him to stop any transfer, I just said a couple of the deals he let happen were suspicious, i.e) the centre half, but he never replied, just cancelled the deal and made that article. In fact, he's only replied to 1 of my PM's, and that was about the Macheda deal.

I actually think he's genuine, but I can't be too sure. It doesn't add up that he has a rep of 41, and managed to get 1 out of the hundreds of Everton's, in our league. That said, he does seem genuine to me and not out to wreck them.

I just don't know...

Guest drseanfitz

oh dear, just realised I forgot to changed Ben Khalifa(76) who was in my team for last nights friendly, should have played Matri(86).

But I'm guessing he's the only 76 rated player to score the opening goal in tonights games:D

Guest 1CapWonder

Finally it's happened to me' date=' right in front of my face, and I just cannot hide it! :D

Beat Chelsea 3-2 at the Bridge, with goals from debutant Glushakov, Bermudez, and perennial cup stalwart Delgado. :D[/quote']

Great win!!!

1-1, beat Draga's first team on pens. Tom Kennedy scored my goal :D

LIVERPOOL AWAY IN THE SHIELD!

MAN UNITED AWAY IN THE CUP!

Should I play my first team in both?

Man, this really is the magic of the cup :D :D

Guest 1CapWonder

Booming 3-1 win over west ham. I face west brom next. Feeling a cup run this season lads.

Also a great win! Some real upsets giving me confidence B)