• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Was that what turned you into a Vulcan then Dave?' date=' don't blame you..tried it once myself, all Gristle, hoofs and eyeballs ( nasty) [/color']

How anyone who eats jellied eels ugh :eek: can ever have a bad word to say about Haggis, such a delicacy to grace any fine palate. :P

Alright guys player for sale

IGLESIAS, Jair (21 78)

Rising 78-84 in section1!

He's in for a nice rise probably gaining a couple of mill in sm value but I need the cash short term! So room for someone to make some money here.

for sale for the best offer within the next day

check links below as well (by bezron):

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=740248&highlight=iglesias#post740248

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=765337&highlight=iglesias#post765337

EDIT: and it needs to be cash!

Guest drseanfitz

Alright guys player for sale

IGLESIAS' date=' Jair (21 78)

Rising 78-84 in section1!

He's in for a nice rise probably gaining a couple of mill in sm value but I need the cash short term! So room for someone to make some money here.

for sale for the best offer within the next day

check links below as well (by bezron):

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=740248&highlight=iglesias#post740248

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=765337&highlight=iglesias#post765337

put in a bid, but I can't go above what I've offered, so if someone offers higher just reject mine, no need to negotiate etc.

put in a bid' date=' but I can't go above what I've offered, so if someone offers higher just reject mine, no need to negotiate etc.[/quote']

Ok thats fine Sean, I strongly suspect it will get beaten, but will get back to you after all bids are in, cheers

Alexandros TZORVAS is for sale (cash). 1st choice GK for Panathinaikos and Greece I believe. Rated 86, should rise to 88 or 87 at least. Looking for a good sum of cash for him. Best bidder by tomorrow night will be accepted.

Wouldn't mind keeping him, but I already have one of the best Gk's in Europe this season and one of the brightest prospects. Need the cash also.

can't believe I'm bidding against Dermot and Callum again for a young player.

I'm putting all my resources into beckford, so not hopeful on getting him. Transfers are taking ages!

had two spanish risers today:

Mikel SAN JOSE has had his rating increased to 83 (bought for 60k, begining of the man utd scandal! :o)

Sanjurjo OIER has had his rating increased to 83 :) (Cheers Ken!)

Guest 1CapWonder

Are you looking forward to that one Si ?' date=' hes on a roll you know, 1 out of 7, you wanna watch it China :P [/color']

Oi, watch it you. 2 in 2 if you count the cup win :o

Ha i have finally understood what you lot was going on about the other day :)

What was that then? :confused:

Oh and Holty, you really don't make things easy for me when you bid on my players. I seriously considered this one, but I'm having a rethink, as I already have 2 CM/AM's and a 3rd would be ridiculous. If I do reject, that will be the reason.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm putting all my resources into beckford' date=' so not hopeful on getting him. Transfers are taking ages!

This guy we both bid on Sunday, so normally one of us would have had an accepted bid yesterday, now we have 2 other teams bidding on him. But i could live without him, really need my other signing though.

This guy we both bid on Sunday' date=' so normally one of us would have had an accepted bid yesterday, now we have 2 other teams bidding on him. But i could live without him, really need my other signing though.[/quote']

Does get on my knockers. Chances are he'll be in Dermo's squad tomorrow morning. I really shouldn't be signing new players, and instead selling some as wages are an serious issue.

Guest drseanfitz

Does get on my knockers. Chances are he'll be in Dermo's squad tomorrow morning. I really shouldn't be signing new players' date=' and instead selling some as wages are an serious issue.

I know what you mean, wages are £844,305 a turn at the moment, with average gate of 7,905

I know what you mean' date=' wages are £844,305 a turn at the moment, with average gate of 7,905[/quote']

My wages are 751k. I gain 100k every home game, but lose about 400k each away game so am slowly sliding into debt. I'm fine for now though, have a ton of section 1 risers.

San Jose (83 CB) can go on loan.

So can Wilshere (AM/WING 83)

Oier (RB/LB 83)

Otalvaro (RB/RM 80)

Mkhitaryan (AM 81)

Wilson (CB 78)

Cannot play in cup or shield games until I'm out (hope you can never play them in cup and shield :D)

Guest 1CapWonder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Die Rochdale.

Die Watford.

Die Chris Dunphy.

Die All Those Who Said We Didn't Have To Sell.

Die Steve Claridge For Knowing Nothing.

I Hate My Club And I Hate League 2 :( :( :(

DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Guest drseanfitz

My wages are 751k. I gain 100k every home game' date=' but lose about 400k each away game so am slowly sliding into debt. I'm fine for now though, have a ton of section 1 risers.

San Jose (83 CB) can go on loan.[/quote']

similar sort of story, that why I've dwindled my squad down to below 60.

What was that then? :confused:.

The thing where you can view the schedule from a previous season' date=' i couldn't get what you lot was talking about.... :o

But now i do :):) found the dates back in season 8 when i played Fulham and hunted the match thread to see if i had done Match reports ( thought i'd mention goalscorers etc in tonights preview)..i must say the match reporting thread looked a lot different then ( pretty rubbish actually) when compared to todays :)[/color']