English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Die Rochdale.

Die Watford.

Die Chris Dunphy.

Die All Those Who Said We Didn't Have To Sell.

Die Steve Claridge For Knowing Nothing.

I Hate My Club And I Hate League 2 :( :( :(

DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'll buy him off you:D

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

The king of free agents strikes again:D

The offer for Free Agent Julien FAUBERT from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

This is the player I've been waiting for(not really a young striker- bit of a herring)

£3.8mil, worth £4.8 to my chairman

Oh Happy Days

Guest 1CapWonder

The king of free agents strikes again:D

The offer for Free Agent Julien FAUBERT from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

This is the player I've been waiting for(not really a young striker- bit of a herring)

£3.8mil' date=' worth £4.8 to my chairman

Oh Happy Days[/quote']

Another joke of a footballer. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't take this guy to my club on a free, bleeding idiot he is :rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

Another joke of a footballer. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't take this guy to my club on a free' date=' bleeding idiot he is :rolleyes:[/quote']

Elliot,

Is there ANYONE I can sign that you don't dislike?

Faubert, Collins, Sidibe.......

Guest 1CapWonder

Elliot' date='

Is there ANYONE I can sign that you don't dislike?

Faubert, Collins, Sidibe.......[/quote']

It's starting to become pattern that you sign the very footballers I, and most others, generally hate (ok, to others, a mild dislike)

Faubert, Collins and Sidibe cannot, to me, be classed as footballers. They are a joke to their respected football clubs.

Luckily, you've brought them all together so at least I can despise just one club for playing them, as opposed to 3 :o

Guest 1CapWonder

Tbh' date=' them three are generally rubbish. Good buys SM-wise though mate.

I think I'll be signing a free agent soon who Elliot will actually like.[/quote']

If this is the case I should be buying them myself!!! Haha.

Guest drseanfitz

I hope not! haha.

When I said I will consider offers for players' date=' I didn't mean Wilson and Ekdal. Or any of my other stars. I meant Bent, Bassong etc.[/quote']

worth a try:D:D:D

Guest drseanfitz

Where's this? :confused:

on the squad page, where you have tabs for first team, youth team etc. Reports shows injurys, player concerns, suspensions for your players, and your loaned out players

Oi' date=' watch it you. 2 in 2 if you count the cup win :o

What was that then? :confused:

Oh and Holty, you really don't make things easy for me when you bid on my players. I seriously considered this one, but I'm having a rethink, as I already have 2 CM/AM's and a 3rd would be ridiculous. If I do reject, that will be the reason.[/quote']

Well if im going to make an offer I may as well make it a decent one eh? Ill tell you what tho, your getting as bad as the Doc, £12m+ for an 85 rated player and still you turn it down!, do you not know Palace are in administration. :eek: & I hear Rochdales young kid has gone to Watford huh?

Guest 1CapWonder

Well if im going to make an offer I may as well make it a decent one eh? Ill tell you what tho' date=' your getting as bad as the Doc, £12m+ for an 85 rated player and still you turn it down!, do you not know Palace are in administration. :eek: & I hear Rochdales young kid has gone to Watford huh?[/quote']

I know. It's big money, but I just fail to see a better LB that I like more that I could afford. These will be my team in 2 or 3 years time providing I'm still here :o

And yes indeed. Frustrating as hell my friend, but deep down, I knew it was coming...

I know. It's big money' date=' but I just fail to see a better LB that I like more that I could afford. These will be my team in 2 or 3 years time providing I'm still here :o

And yes indeed. Frustrating as hell my friend, but deep down, I knew it was coming...[/quote']

I know where your coming from, im trying to find a decent LB but nobody will sell. I tried to buy Bridge for over £13m (£8.5m + Gomez+Laguadia) but he wouldn't sell even tho hes for sale and has an £8.5m minimum fee on his head.