English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I know where your coming from' date=' im trying to find a decent LB but nobody will sell. I tried to buy Bridge for over £13m (£8.5m + Gomez+Laguadia) but he wouldn't sell even tho hes for sale and has an £8.5m minimum bid on his head.[/quote']

Frustrating, but Gibbs wouldn't get in your team anyway would he?

Where are players like Ilunga/Assou Ekotto/Bale at?

Wasn't Warnock for sale aswell?

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Frustrating' date=' but Gibbs wouldn't get in your team anyway would he?

Wasn't Warnock for sale aswell?[/quote']

Warnock has a TB, i tried to get Bale on loan but he wont let him go, so instead he'll rot in the reserves. I was going to loan Gibbs back to you as part of the deal, but we never got past the transfer stage so didn't get that far to talk about that. I may wait for a few LB's to come off TB, or grab Roberto Carlos for the season even tho he is 36.

Guest drseanfitz

Frustrating' date=' but Gibbs wouldn't get in your team anyway would he?

Wasn't Warnock for sale aswell?

St Etiene/Brentford/Arsenal

Guest drseanfitz

Times must be hard when not even the Doc has a decent LB for sale.:rolleyes:

I've got 2 very decent Leftbacks, :D(Riise/Aogo). but might be selling some Brazilian LB's soon

What sort of a rating are you after at left back?

I've got 2 very decent Leftbacks' date=' :D(Riise/Aogo). but might be selling some Brazilian LB's soon

What sort of a rating are you after at left back?[/quote']

Im after either 1 decent english 88+ LB and a young starlet LB 80+

Or

A decent LB 89+ and a good young English LB.

Guest drseanfitz

Im after either 1 decent english 88+ LB and a young starlet LB 80+

Or

A decent LB 89+ and a good young English LB.

not asking for much then.

You seem to have most of the best ones already shortlisted, have you thought about a gamble on Filipe(middlesbrough in game) of Deportivo, just broke his ankle so will be out for a bit, but was on the verge of being 1st choice for Brazil, might be a gamble, but might be worth considering

Alexandros TZORVAS is for sale (cash). 1st choice GK for Panathinaikos and Greece I believe. Rated 86' date=' should rise to 88 or 87 at least. Looking for a good sum of cash for him. Best bidder by tomorrow night will be accepted.

Wouldn't mind keeping him, but I already have one of the best Gk's in Europe this season and one of the brightest prospects. Need the cash also.[/quote']

Guess nobody wants him then? lol Hope that an external team bids sonn enough then :(

ALSO just realised Chris Smalling is in my youth team. :D:D De Gea also got his 80, also linked with United. Happy days & thanks again Tiesto. :D

Guest drseanfitz

Guess nobody wants him then? lol Hope that an external team bids sonn enough then :(

ALSO just realised Chris Smalling is in my youth team. :D:D De Gea also got his 80' date=' also linked with United. Happy days & thanks again [i']Tiesto[/i]. :D

Just signed dzhanaev, or I might have been interested in TZORVAS.

I am willing to listen to offers for some of my players out on loan, and a few players I have in my youth team or first team. I have to trim the squad a bit, and I want some extra cash to boot for some good players coming off their transfer bans.

Guest drseanfitz

:(:P Need to get some cash as I have a target in mind and I don't really wanna miss out...

I hate it when you've got a target in mind' date=' but are just waiting to sell someone, always anxious that someone else will nab him.

[/color']

I am willing to listen to offers for some of my players out on loan' date=' and a few players I have in my youth team or first team. I have to trim the squad a bit, and I want some extra cash to boot for some good players coming off their transfer bans.[/quote']

Everyones selling at the moment, except me:eek: how weird is that.

not asking for much then.

You seem to have most of the best ones already shortlisted' date=' have you thought about a gamble on Filipe(middlesbrough in game) of Deportivo, just broke his ankle so will be out for a bit, but was on the verge of being 1st choice for Brazil, might be a gamble, but might be worth considering[/quote']

Felipe? is he selling and how long is he out for if so?

Don't worry, you'll be looking to sell soon enough. For the record, I don't see how you would think that Brighi will fall, he has appeared in about 2/3's of the action in the league for Roma.

Guest drseanfitz

Felipe? is he selling and how long is he out for if so?

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=899345#post899345

Don't worry' date=' you'll be looking to sell soon enough. For the record, I don't see how you would think that Brighi will fall, he has appeared in about 2/3's of the action in the league for Roma.[/quote']

Read on a couple of serie A threads that he might drop(I think one actually said he would definately)

And I'll have Keith Andrews up for sale on the 28th.

Might put Pienaar up for sale tomorrow

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=899345#post899345

Thanx Sean...£16m is to much for an 89 rated player who has just severely broken his leg, so im out. I was thinking £11.5m was a big enough gamble:o

And Brighi wont drop, i dont know where these ppl on these stupid threads get that idea from. Riise will probably rise tho, what a good buy that was eh.

I hate it when you've got a target in mind' date=' but are just waiting to sell someone, always anxious that someone else will nab him.

[/color']

More chance of a rise tbh. He's been class.

Who said he would drop?

Probably the same crowd that said Felpe Melo would rise to 92. I don't understand some predictions made sometimes.

Signed Marko Pantelic for Liedson and cash. He has 5 goals in 7 games and 3 MOTM's for Serbia so I hope he can bring that form to Cardiff. Also signing Palermo keeper Rubinho for cash and Rost.

Also signing Joey O'Brien, a free agent, Stephen MCGINN, another free agent as well as Harry WORLEY and James BAILEY.

Guest drseanfitz

More chance of a rise tbh. He's been class.

Who said he would drop?

Probably the same crowd that said Felpe Melo would rise to 92. I don't understand some predictions made sometimes.

And Brighi wont drop' date=' i dont know where these ppl on these stupid threads get that idea from. Riise will probably rise tho, what a good buy that was eh.[/quote']

Cheers lads. I suspected he might keep his 90, but I've seen a few negative coments about him so was unsure.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=835900&postcount=83

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=818209&postcount=3