• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Sorry even though its may not really be a bad offer to other managers(4m+28 Y/O 88 def) but i have a 90% strict youth policy here at Southampton' date=' if you have noticed i only have 7 players (out of 80) above the age of 25 here, so a 28 year old player doesn't really turn me on. Besides, paying a 80 and a 86 (who hasn't really played much this season) isn't [b']insulting[/b] for a player of Bridge's calibre.

~This is not an argument, but only how i deal~

:o

You have every right to not accept my bids, i wasn't complaining, simply stating what i have offered :). You have been nothing but respectful so i certainly wasn't having a go - but Boghossian (who will rise to 85 IMO) and Feghouli (who was injured at the beginning of the season and will be a very good player (again IMO)) will never go in part exchange for a player like Bridge. You know how good these 2 guys are Sambalele ;). I can do cash for Bridge if you wish to negotiate.

And if you want Feghouli then Canales or Munian would have to go the opposite way. ;) Or id pay £10m+ for either/both:p

Guest drseanfitz

Pienaar interests me. Why are you selling him? Is it because you need someone on the right?

usual reasons, I just love doing transfers, Matri rose to 88 so I can drop Bellamy to a winger now, but I would like a bit of cover(got some good 84/85 but its just waiting for them to rise)

He actually plays on the right for me at the moment and does ok.

If I don't get a reasonable offer with a rm/wing, I might just have to put him on general sale over the next few days

is this it?:

FYABQ2Z3VpU

I hate these guys. Look at the whole video. "Oh hey look at us we're from Coventry, isn't that just the coolest thing? Did you not know where we're from? Well, if the whole first album and every press release and feature didn't tell you enough, we'll iterate the fact in EVERY STINKING VIDEO."

I saw lead singer Tom Clarke once in Leamington. Smug little arsewipe walked down that street and past me with some stupid great smirk on his face, as if the whole of Warwickshire revolves around him. He's not even from Coventry, he's from sodding Solihull! He's the musical equivalent of the Coventry Blaze ice hockey team, only I like the Blaze, because they're successful by being good at what they do. Not him, flaming twerp can't even sing.

I'm sure the rest of the country could do without it as well. Coventry already doesn't have that pretty a reputation without that moron going on about the place incessantly. It makes people not want to hear about the city any more, let alone go there. I'd rather this city be remembered for it's other successful, and more talented, artists and famous names, such as The Specials, Clive Owen, and even Paul sodding King. Rant over.

Bassist seems like a nice chap though. :)

usual reasons' date=' I just love doing transfers, Matri rose to 88 so I can drop Bellamy to a winger now, but I would like a bit of cover(got some good 84/85 but its just waiting for them to rise)

He actually plays on the right for me at the moment and does ok.

If I don't get a reasonable offer with a rm/wing, I might just have to put him on general sale over the next few days[/quote']

Sean, I would prefer just cash, but maybe diamanti could play a Part in a deal?

Guest drseanfitz

Sean' date=' I would prefer just cash, but maybe diamanti could play a Part in a deal?[/quote']

course he could, was gonna pm you later, didn't realise you were online yet. make me a bid and I'l have a nosey at it

:D:DYou can even throw candreva in as well if you want:D:D

Schafer the main LB is available at Huddersfield Town at, as least as good, or better as the same price as Filipe who just transfered to Port Vale. He is an infrequent German International, and is pretty young still at only 25. Good bids only. Good P/E offers will be considered. Happy bidding.

Dang! missed out on Filipe and he got offered to me for 13.5m which I would have accepted but Port Vale beat me to it:(

:o Pretty lucky actually. I just accepted a bid I got today from an unavailable to manage to be able to afford him! Just happy I've been able to get him as I've been after him for agesss. Plus, I hope hes worth the gamble.

Guest drseanfitz

:o Pretty lucky actually. I just accepted a bid I got today from an unavailable to manage to be able to afford him! Just happy I've been able to get him as I've been after him for agesss. Plus' date=' I hope hes worth the gamble.[/quote']

If I didn't have Riise/Aogo I was thinking of a gamble. Should be ok