English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

If you want an opinion Elliot ? 100% the first option' date=' total no-brainer in my book mate :)[/color']

Really? That's interesting, as I was leaning towards my other opinion...

I really need some advice here. Anyone else have any ideas?

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Really? That's interesting' date=' as I was leaning towards my other opinion...

I really need some advice here. Anyone else have any ideas?[/quote']

which do you want more, 3 points or another cup game(that could be against a small club so might not generate much money)

Guest 1CapWonder

which do you want more' date=' 3 points or another cup game(that could be against a small club so might not generate much money)[/quote']

You forgot to add the option: Or the thrill of simply beating Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Points are everything, clearly the third is a bearpit of a division and with the greatest respect you are perhaps ( on paper ) one of the bottom 5/6 teams. To improve your Cup/ shield chances you will need to rest your first team for both United and Liverpool costing you perhaps points at QPR and Shorpe..Accordingly the squads fitness will suffer and in turn has a knock on effect in the games at Derby and Bradford. In short you run the risk of dropping upto 12 points.

ok you get to write a nice MR if you are successful and maybe another plum draw in the next round, but if you are not ( which is likely) you may find yourself deep down in the relegation toilet , up to your neck in doo-doo and lagging behind the likes of Dave's Oxford :eek:.

And of course thats without even considering possible injuries or cards etc.

Really? That's interesting' date=' as I was leaning towards my other opinion...

I really need some advice here. Anyone else have any ideas?[/quote']

I may not be the best manager here to give you advice, but the way i look at it is at the end of the season, you may be relegated by one point and you will regret it massively.

I'll PM you RE a certain players of yours.

Candreva isn't going anywhere :)

Anyone else think that Plymouth's and Evertons dealings have been abit dodgy?

If Plymouth have TL'd three players, then Everton have every right to buy those three. They cant buy anymore though.

I need help.

My defence at the moment is

Oddo Simunic Risso (L) Bouma

(90) (90) (85) (88)

Not bad for division 4, but i have only three centre backs, and two of them are on loan (Risso & Faccioli) (And btw chewett, cant loan a player, already have the limit)

Anyway, here is the problem:

I have a bid in for Simunic from a external club for 11m. Should i accept it? because the problem then is i need another centre back. But i want a younger one. could people please pm me any centre backs i can get from external clubs or any you are selling - limit 11m?

Thankyou

Yeah I know' date=' but £13.5m for a player who's just gone down to 89. :confused:[/quote']

I thought that. Then again, the Everton manager is a bit nooby. Look at the transfers out. David Villa was a really bad deal and the Macheda deal was quite bad, but could be put down to him not looking how much he was bought for. And offering me Gomes for £14m.

I thought that. Then again' date=' the Everton manager is a bit nooby. Look at the transfers out. David Villa was a really bad deal and the Macheda deal was quite bad, but could be put down to him not looking how much he was bought for. And offering me Gomes for £14m.[/quote']

David villa deal was a terrible one. Macheda one was bad in all honesty. I'm not one to talk after I bought San jose for 60k :o

Luís Kasmirski Filipe completed his move to Port Vale today, for £13.5 million. Absolutely delighted :D Not a bad deal for the best LB in Spain and true successor to Roberto Carlos :)

Italian changes were good to me, thanks again to Tiesto for purchasing some good players. Biondini got a +1 to 88 as well Cossu. Guberti got his 86 and Sirigu rose +7 to 86. :D Have one of the best GK's in Europe this season in Eduardo, one of the most talented and now a decent stand-by. Unsure whether or not to sell him, think I'll keep him as can see him going to 88 in the next changes.

Edit - Biondini's positional change now means I'm in the market for a LM or W. Can give a decent offer, if anyones selling let me know. Ta.

Luís Kasmirski Filipe completed his move to Port Vale today' date=' for £13.5 million. Absolutely delighted :D Not a bad deal for the best LB in Spain and true successor to Roberto Carlos :)

Italian changes were good to me, thanks again to Tiesto for purchasing some good players. Biondini got a +1 to 88 as well Cossu. Guberti got his 86 and Sirigu rose +7 to 86. :D Have one of the best GK's in Europe this season in Eduardo, one of the most talented and now a decent stand-by. Unsure whether or not to sell him, think I'll keep him as can see him going to 88 in the next changes.[/quote']

A quality signing there Ken. :)

Hopefully he will bounce back from his horrific injury and become even better. :)

Yeah, Sirigu can get 88. :)