• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Season start is horrible yet again... tried to go 4-4-2 in an effort to halt the poor form from my side but another dissapointing 3-2 defeat to Boston Utd.

Does anyone have a good goalkeeper and/or central midfielder both rated around 85+ they are willing to sell? My preference is to take them on loan for a couple of weeks to see how they get on with a view to making the move permanent.

Anyone interested let me know!

Season start is horrible yet again... tried to go 4-4-2 in an effort to halt the poor form from my side but another dissapointing 3-2 defeat to Boston Utd.

Does anyone have a good goalkeeper and/or central midfielder both rated around 85+ they are willing to sell? My preference is to take them on loan for a couple of weeks to see how they get on with a view to making the move permanent.

Anyone interested let me know!

you can have Antonio Apono (CM) on loan until his transfer ban ends on 5th of march with the option to buy rated 87 when his ban is up he is yours for his chairmans value of £4,640,000

you can have Antonio Apono (CM) on loan until his transfer ban ends on 5th of march with the option to buy rated 87 when his ban is up he is yours for his chairmans value of £4' date='640,000[/quote']

Loan offer has been put in now, thanks for that. Still on the hunt for a goalkeeper if anyone is interested?

Thanks

anyone up for a friendly tonight. wanna see how a few low rated (high 70's) players go.

soz for repushing this friendly after only a few posts but i really need one to see how some players perform.

After looking at the table, I discovered Gillingham and Cardiff (me) are the two most out of form teams collecting 0 points from our last 6:(

Accepted :)

What tactics are you playing nowadays ?

Well since the 5-3-2 formation caused 5-0 loss to West Ham, I gave the 4-1-3-2 formation a run of a few games but it didnt work. Now due to injuries and suspensions I've decided to try a 4-4-1-1 formation (a formation I've never actually used before) for the friendly. As stated earlier i'm giving a 77 and 78 rated player a chance as well as having 2 80 rated players in different positions coming off the bench.

Southampton thrashed Sunderland 4-1 with Amauri hitting a stunning hat trick. This takes his tally for the season to 12 goals in 9 games, 5 goals ahead of the next top scorers Robbie Keane and Oscar Serrano.

Southampton also moved up to 4th place in the Premier League, and are joint top scorers in the PL with 20 goals.

I just had a quick look at your squad' date=' they all look pretty knackered..Still think you might be better served sticking with the 5-3-2 or a 3-5-2 defensive/direct/slow ( try and hold the ball for a bit) perhaps something like i played at the start of the season, possesion is key imo[/quote']

thanks for that. will give the 4-4-1-1 formation 2 or 3 games and if it fails ill try the 3-5-2.