• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

The deal reported to be worth £3,350,000 plus Pablo BATALLA involving Sebastien CORCHIA of Le Mans UC 72 and Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

forgot to bid on him:mad:

Guest drseanfitz

Jaaskelainen deal went through but Handanovic deal stopped by chairman! I'm now left with Guzan as first choice! Dermo please will you accept less?

which came through first, the rejection or the jaaskelainen deal?

Guest drseanfitz

Jaaskelainen left first' date=' despite me accepting that deal after Handanovic :confused: But it all happened overnight.[/quote']

strange your chairman stopped it, because he must be worth a fair bit to your club.

I just posted one very long and time consuming post on the other thread. hope oyu lot enjoy it even if your not in Division 1. :)

Not being funny, but if a team is bottom, then yes, they are generally the worst in the division, and I for am glad to once again have claimed another title for my team because of it. :)

Not being funny' date=' but if a team is bottom, then yes, they are generally the worst in the division, and I for am glad to once again have claimed another title for my team because of it. :)[/quote']

Don't go counting your chickens yet Sonny boy, you won't get that particular honour without a fight from myself B)

Jaaskelainen deal went through but Handanovic deal stopped by chairman! I'm now left with Guzan as first choice! Dermo please will you accept less?

If you throw in a player I will accept a smaller amount of cash. I am going to work in half an hour, so you should PM me a few candidates if you can.

If you throw in a player I will accept a smaller amount of cash. I am going to work in half an hour' date=' so you should PM me a few candidates if you can.[/quote']

I can't afford to give a player away, unless it's Ross Wallace which Im sure you won't want.

Philip can I keep James for longer?

Manager of the Month Award

football-trophy-s.jpg

Voting is now open for the Manager of the month Award see the link below for the awards site

http://ec106managerofthemonth.moonfruit.com/

Voting Closes at Midnight Tonight

* Voting Rules

One vote per person no voting for yourself any votes that are for yourself will not be counted voting will open 3 days before the end of each month and close at the start of each month.

In the event of a tie in the votes the winner will be decided by the most number of wins over the month not including friendlies if there is still a tie it will go by least number of defeats and in the unlikely event of a tie still it will go on the number of clean sheets

Voting will close on the 31st of January at 12midnight

i had a good 3-1 win against derby. andy johnson scored his first goal for me and whitehead had a great debut with a goal and a rating of 9. Dazinho a few pages ago you said you wanted a GK im selling corona89 age 28 if u interestedt

Guest drseanfitz

Forumer's World Cup Final

Kensational v Radebe20

2 newcomers to EC106 battle it out for king of the forum.

Both have done some outstanding work on the forum, so lets show our respect by voting.

To go to the voting page please click here, or here, or if you wanna be awkward here

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

OXFORD UTD 0-3 TRANMERE ROVERS

Disappointing result for me although Tranmere are one of the top teams in the league. Man for man we are just not good enough to compete with the big boys of the Third Division. Well done Callum, it always hurts when you lose but not so much when up against stronger opposition; oh well, back to the drawing board and get ready for a relegation battle

:confused:.

OXFORD UTD 0-3 TRANMERE ROVERS

Disappointing result for me although Tranmere are one of the top teams in the league. Man for man we are just not good enough to compete with the big boys of the Third Division. Well done Callum' date=' it always hurts when you lose but not so much when up against stronger opposition; oh well, back to the drawing board and get ready for a relegation battle

:confused:.[/size']

Cheers mate. I think, and hope, that you'll stay up.