English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Aye Dave' date=' sounds like a plan but are you going to pur your real residence down? you know, that old peoples home in Ayr? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Saucy git :D - i have posted it on the members board, i suppose we

can up date it everytime someone new joins - some different eh :)

Man United 1-2 Rochdale

YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Elliot :)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

At least one result went your way tonight then:D

are you doing a K/P/M tonight?

Not tonight. No time mate.

Just got back from the game against Bury that was on Sky Sports. Don't know how we looked on TV but the pitch was awful, the kits clashed, and we were bullied out of a game where we tried to play football but simply couldn't. The guy who threw the flare was just in front of me. Gotta say, I hate them filthy buckets and the scum club as a whole. Coming in and seeing that result really made my evening :D

Won 2-1 against Belkevitzs Oxford United tonight,a good and close encounter and one I am very glad I took a win from,played 4 at the back for the first time since I have been in charge and it certainly seemed to improve my defensive side of the game but limited me in attack,now its all about striking a balance between the two.

Anyone remember this?

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=774595&postcount=792

Matt Hall started it before he went off to learn how to be a Politician so it never got finished...I was Thinking of starting a new one' date=' any interest here?[/color']

Sounds a good idea Dave, Sean, never knew you lived so close to the City centre.

Guest drseanfitz

Not tonight. No time mate.

Just got back from the game against Bury that was on Sky Sports. Don't know how we looked on TV but the pitch was awful' date=' the kits clashed[/color'], and we were bullied out of a game where we tried to play football but simply couldn't. The guy who threw the flare was just in front of me. Gotta say, I hate them filthy buckets and the scum club as a whole. Coming in and seeing that result really made my evening :D

definately noticed that.

Guest drseanfitz

Sounds a good idea Dave' date=' Sean, never knew you lived so close to the City centre.[/quote']

not quite that close, but 10 - 15 min drive away, trying to log into the new one to update it now.

Guest drseanfitz

er...there's not many people from the South on there. I suddenly feel very alone :(

EDIT - Thanks for the photo someone at least its not obsence :)

No problem Dave. Always good to put a face to the name

EDIT: JUST TWIGGED, NOW I'VE GOT DECO I'M GONNA HAVE TO WANT A CHELSEA PLAYER TO DO WELL. IT'S LIKE CHEERING ON SATAN.