• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Something's buggered then' date=' because I know for sure I put the marker on my house, and none of you are on the street... Are you all sure the page is loading properly?[/quote']

I'm sure yours was on a house, but I didn't see the hot-tub

EDIT, could be worse, paris is in a tree

Shorpe second string win (average rating 79) away against blackpool.

3-2, tight game with Stekelenburg getting MOM.

Will add myself to the map shortly, loving the lancashire mafia post, and I'd kindly like to remind Dave where the beautiful game came from with the first ever football league in the world consisting of:

Accrington, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers

Not many teams from London there as well as Preston's Deepdale being the oldest continually-used site for league football in the world.

A slightly weakened Southampton side scored 6 second half goals as they crushed visiting Brighton and Hove Albion 6-0, the biggest win under Yap. Dragovic, Toivonen and Obertan were handed debuts, and all 3 did extremely well, with Obertan assisting in one and Toivonen scoring 2. Zarate scored a hat-trick while assisting 1 while Motta completed the rout. Robben assisted in 3 goals.

Southampton will now face Middlesbrough in Round 3.

Got to say im enduring a horrific start to life here at Ipswich. Its that bad, its time for a mass tactical change. Things were capped up, with a 5-0 friendly loss to 4th division side Notts Forest. But, its still early, and with a tactical change, hopefully a tactical suprise awaits the Tractors.

The team is class, I cant fault the team I have and the money, its me!

Guest drseanfitz

Ok

Shane Lowry will be going to an external if no-one tops the 1.43 offered within the next couple of hours.

No Leeds fan want their new loanee?

Also wilson, 22 year old, 83 rated, Premiership regular still for sale.