• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Does anyone have any 88+ loans please? Also' date=' is anyone selling a DM for cash? Preferbly 88+ too, could offer good money.[/quote']

Jean is 87 RM, and a starter for Sao Paulo and should bee looking at 88/89 when Brazil is reviewed again. Sorry I have no 88's, I may have 1 in a few days. Also would like to mention again I will consider any good bids for Bendtner.

Canada v England in 35 minutes. Here is the England lineup.

1. Ben Foster

2. Glen Johnson

3. Ashley Cole

4. Jamie Carragher (back from retirement)

5. Joleon Lescott

6. Frank Lampard

7. Aaron Lennon

8. Steven Gerrard ©

9. Peter Crouch

10. Gareth Barry

11. Joe Cole

And on the bench

12. Leighton Baines

13. Micah Richards

14. Leon Osman

15. Darren Bent

16. Wayne Rooney

Jean is 87 RM' date=' and a starter for Sao Paulo and should bee looking at 88/89 when Brazil is reviewed again. Sorry I have no 88's, I may have 1 in a few days. Also would like to mention again I will consider any good bids for Bendtner.[/quote']

What would you class as good? I am aware that Im inadvertently creating the tallest strikeforce, and might pull out to let someone else get a tall striker, but Bendtner's a Fwd, not a CF.

Also, just got Bellamy, who can play on the wing too.

Jean is 87 RM' date=' and a starter for Sao Paulo and should bee looking at 88/89 when Brazil is reviewed again.[/b'] Sorry I have no 88's, I may have 1 in a few days. Also would like to mention again I will consider any good bids for Bendtner.

BINGO! :D Just the position I am looking for, will make the offer now, thanks mate. :)

Also, thinking of coming back into international management, after my successful campain with Scotland I am now on the lookout for a new international side.

What would you class as good? I am aware that Im inadvertently creating the tallest strikeforce' date=' and might pull out to let someone else get a tall striker, but Bendtner's a Fwd, not a CF.

Also, just got Bellamy, who can play on the wing too.[/quote']

I remember whan I signed Bendtner, I actually was looking through the forwards and seen Liedson available, so I put in a bid. After more searching I had seen Bendtner available, so I went for him. I don't remember how much and which players I had offered but it was a good amount as there was a lot of teams interested. So, I would say 14 million. Or a good player and cash.

I remember whan I signed Bendtner' date=' I actually was looking through the forwards and seen Liedson available, so I put in a bid. After more searching I had seen Bendtner available, so I went for him. I don't remember how much and which players I had offered but it was a good amount as there was a lot of teams interested. So, I would say 14 million. Or a good player and cash.[/quote']

Might have to sell a player as it would leave me low on funds, but its a deal otherwise.

BINGO! :D Just the position I am looking for' date=' will make the offer now, thanks mate. :)

Also, thinking of coming back into international management, after my successful campain with Scotland I am now on the lookout for a new international side.[/quote']

There you are, he is one of my first signings as the Huddersfield Town manager. I also have a winger, Bisewar 86 available for loan also. He is a regular for Feyenoord. :)

There you are' date=' he is one of my first signings as the Huddersfield Town manager. I also have a winger, Bisewar 86 available for loan also. He is a regular for Feyenoord. :)[/quote']

Thanks alot mate! I have both wings fully covered now really, thanks for the offer again though.

I remember when I was Swansea and I bought Bendtner for like 9 million and Mamaev for 7.5 million who was then sold on for 14 million,Swansea made huge profits on both of these and they had a fantastic young side which sort of get wrecked really,I really wished that I stayed there as what I had was a lot better than what ive got at Notts County now.

I remember when I was Swansea and I bought Bendtner for like 9 million and Mamaev for 7.5 million who was then sold on for 14 million' date='Swansea made huge profits on both of these and they had a fantastic young side which sort of get wrecked really,I really wished that I stayed there as what I had was a lot better than what ive got at Notts County now.[/quote']

Thats a bit harsh tbh. Since you left theres been three managers still in the setup been in charge of them. And Swansea are primarily a selling club. Look now, selling Kalinic despite him being on form for Blackburn and Swansea's top scorer.

Thats a bit harsh tbh. Since you left theres been three managers still in the setup been in charge of them. And Swansea are primarily a selling club. Look now' date=' selling Kalinic despite him being on form for Blackburn and Swansea's top scorer.[/quote']

What I meant was the fact the youth policy I had was gone and they have now brought in much more established players like Asamoah Gyan,when new managers come in they have new ideas and thats just the way it is and I am not having a go at anyone for that as its what everyone does.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Thanks' date=' and Happy Birthday Bail too! :D

It would have been a Tueday/Wednesday/Saturday

Also, on a related tangent ([url']

[/url]) In my kitchen there are some Tesco's Potato Cakes. Im guessing my sister bought them from Scotland during a recent snowboarding holiday. Is that what you meant Dave?

Yea that's them James, sorry to hear about the job. In Scotland, we call them Potato scones but I noticed that when I went to buy them in England....you called them cakes :confused:. Anyway, did you like them?, just gently toss them in the frying pan...they are to die for with eggs and beans and HP Brown sauce :P, and a bit of fried bread too, hmmmm ;)

Guest drseanfitz

yea that's them james' date=' sorry to hear about the job. In scotland, we call them potato scones but i noticed that when i went to buy them in england....you called them cakes :confused:. Anyway, did you like them?, just gently toss them in the frying pan...they are to die for with eggs and beans and hp brown sauce :P, and a bit of fried bread too, hmmmm ;)[/quote']

david

given any thought to my bid??

If it helps you can loan him back post transfer