English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Can someone tell me the countries that are likely to be reviewed first? Or next' date=' or whoever is coming up? Does anyone know any kind of order in which they will be in? Cheers, any help will be appreciated :o[/quote']

http://www.soccermanager.com/playerchanges.php

They say which way the countries will be done,but when you have section 1 with the countries been Armenia,Belarus,Russia and Ukraine then them 4 countries can be done in any order.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

http://www.soccermanager.com/playerchanges.php

They say which way the countries will be done' date='but when you have section 1 with the countries been Armenia,Belarus,Russia and Ukraine then them 4 countries can be done in any order.[/quote']

Cheers, so your saying the next 4 countries that will be reviewed will be USA, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine?

There still reviewing Portugal Italy and Spain apparentely:eek:' date='the next 4 they will review is Armenia,Belarus,Russia and Ukraine[/quote']

i was hoping they can get Chile and Mexico review done even more quickly. :(

erm..so can any1 tell me when these ratings are to be done??

Guest 1CapWonder

Hmm, just got down to do a bit of scouting but it seems Jonathan has already been busy, scouting the little details of the little clubs. I've got a bit of competition, worrying :o

Hmm' date=' just got down to do a bit of scouting but it seems Jonathan has already been busy, scouting the little details of the little clubs. I've got a bit of competition, worrying :o[/quote']

That's gonna be hard, but good luck. Hope you reap the rewards mate!

I was going to scout risers from Africa, but its to much effort and I don't really need them. Could be a goldmine for someone.

After searchng for Armenia risers I came across a team with only 4 players!

Hmm' date=' just got down to do a bit of scouting but it seems Jonathan has already been busy, scouting the little details of the little clubs. I've got a bit of competition, worrying :o[/quote']

Shorpe have been through almost everything as far as Norway. I did Norway a couple of weeks back and only found about 4 or 5 decent risers. You better prepare to get in early in the next round of changes:o

Guest 1CapWonder

Shorpe have been through almost everything as far as Norway. I did Norway a couple of weeks back and only found about 4 or 5 decent risers. You better prepare to get in early in the next round of changes:o

I certainly have underestimated the competitiveness of this league. That said, I've picked up quite a few in places Shorpe don't seem to have ventured, so happy with that.

Guest drseanfitz

There still reviewing Portugal Italy and Spain apparentely:eek:' date='the next 4 they will review is Armenia,Belarus,Russia and Ukraine[/quote']

Interested to see what they do with Bukharov. hoping for 89, 90 if they are generous

I certainly have underestimated the competitiveness of this league. That said' date=' I've picked up quite a few in places Shorpe don't seem to have ventured, so happy with that.[/quote']

Hence my recent ventures to Israel and Poland, some decent Polish ones left. And division 2 in France is a tad untouched

ok guys.

Franco Zucullini

Club:Hoffenheim

He is being gradually eased into the Hoffenheim side as you can make out by the stats. A really talented player and was my first signing for Blackburn when I took them over for about a million. His current chairman value is 5.6m. He is now for sale at 7.5 million.

Tom Prahl has become the new Rotherham United manager.

Tom Prahl!!! :D

MFF Legend!!

If you don't know who he is' date=' Google him.

But I expect everyone to know who he is, right? :D

Is he a Forumer?

I don't think so Andrew. ;)

You see, Mr Prahl is a very busy man managing our friendly neighbours.

You don't see Sir Alex, Guardiola or even Roland Nilsson play SM and be a forumer.

It's Tiesto.

Well done Sherlock. :P

Yeah' date=' it's me.

I knew some dumb ape would find out. :P

:confused:

Don't tell me you haven't heard of Tiësto?!?! :eek:

Ibracadabra/Tiesto/Daniel. Can't keep up lol' date=' but it's him.[/quote']

Actually it was .Ribery./Zlatanator/Ibracadabra[9].

It's not that hard to keep up :rolleyes:

If it is tiesto then someone's informed him? or was it lady luck..

Well' date=' it was a bit of both.

I checked the group, James posted that Rotherham was free and I then logged in and checked the EC106 gameworld and voila, it was free. :-)

Edit - chances are its Tiesto, Rotherham are bidding and interested in port vale's Sweedish players.

That's right.

Ken, since I did you a big favour ;), I want Sudic, Larsson, Harbuzi or maybe Mutumba when he comes off the TB list - NOW!! or else B)

Rotherham United 4 - 1 Bristol Rovers

REVIEW: Andre Reid bowed of the FA Cup in style' date=' with a spanking of Smith's Bristol Rovers at home. 2 goals from Chris Sedgwick before half time cancelled out Rovers' opener. Chaplow added a late 4th to see new boss Prahl under pressure to deliver in the 3rd round, thanks to Reid's excellence.

[/color']

You had to put me in a lot of pressure, didn't you. :o

Anyway, I won two games out of a possible two.

Signed 2 players, a dude from Norway and Haglund, who's a quality player and he recently signed for Heerenveen.

Got Tom's Yeovil in the cup, tonight.

Anyway, is anyone going to re-welcome me then?!?!

May I remind everyone that only current members of EC106 are allowed into the Members only group. Chewis, the more times you apply, the more times you will be rejected!

All those new to the setup can apply by going onto my profile and selecting the group from my subscribed groups.

May I remind everyone that only current members of EC106 are allowed into the Members only group. Chewis' date=' the more times you apply, the more times you will be rejected!

All those new to the setup can apply by going onto my profile and selecting the group from my subscribed groups.[/quote']

I only applied because on the members boad you posted Rotherham we free.

No one imformed me or anyone that they were even on offer

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Made this on www.backoftheshirt.com

Barry18.jpg

Its not that good tbh. On the white shirt the name goes through the collar' date=' and is it me or are the numbers a bit dodgy.[/quote']

It's good but if you want to be critical James, the angles on the black part of the numbers are different. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Slight error on my part Calum but my point still stands :)

Season Turn: 13 Home v Arsenal

Income

Season Ticket Receipts £0

Gate Receipts £485' date='146

TV Revenue £532,185

Sponsor £181,930

Merchandise £60,643

Cash Injection £0

Transfer Money In £0

Prize Money £0

Other Income £0

Total Income £1,259,904

Expenditure

Player Wages £595,825

Ground Maintenance £121,287

Transfer Money Out £0

Other Outgoings £0

Total Expenditure £717,112

Summary

Weekly Income £1,259,904

Weekly Expenditure £717,112

Weekly Balance £542,792

Turn: 14 Away v Newcastle

Income

Season Ticket Receipts £0

Gate Receipts £0

TV Revenue £532,185

Sponsor £0

Merchandise £0

Cash Injection £0

Transfer Money in £0

Prize Money £0

Other Income £0

Total Income £532,185

Expenditure

Player Wages £595,825

Ground Maintenance £0

Transfer Money Out £0

Other Outgoings £0

Total Expenditure £ 595,825

Summary

Weekly Income £532,185

Weekly Expenditure £595,825

Weekly Balance £-63,640

Total projected profit ( 19 home games) £10,111515

Total projected loss ( 19 away games) £1,209160

Total projected profit ( season) £ 8,902355

Or ( profit) £ 234,2725 per game

Therefore i MUST stay in the first division :eek:[/color']

Just been looking at these stats Dave at the moment, without wages you make £393,599 more than me every home game, and £249,250 more every away game. So that is £12,214,131 extra a season.

On top of that at the current wages I'll pay out £14,711,130 more than you a season(not allowing for loaned out players).

So my point is.....any chance you can sub me a tenner?

No problem Sean ;)

Funny thing is i get grief for trying to keep what players i have got fit and not taking the cup seriously, Millwall haters i say :mad:

Funny thing is this bloody laptop just crashed again and i have ended up playing two of my first team CB's + Graf, Remy and Perez set to come on for the last 15 if i am loosing :o