• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

FINISHED :D

The timeline is completed and up to date, so now all I have to do is add to it every time I write a new report. Job done, and also, some more good news:

Grant Holt is set to sign for Gillingham. Jake needs goals and he was desperate to sign some goals, and he's got some in Grant "Goals" Holt :P

Certainly, if he's given games, will bang them in for Jake. Could be like Rickie Lambert was for me. Sometimes it's not all about rating, and I honestly believe is someone has a good record in the setup, they will continue elsewhere, as Lambert has done for Yeovil :)

Excellent mornings work!

The timeline is completed and up to date' date=' so now all I have to do is add to it every time I write a new report. Job done, and also, some more good news:

Grant Holt is set to sign for Gillingham. Jake needs goals and he was desperate to sign some goals, and he's got some in Grant "Goals" Holt :P

Certainly, if he's given games, will bang them in for Jake. Could be like Rickie Lambert was for me. [b']Sometimes it's not all about rating, and I honestly believe is someone has a good record in the setup, they will continue elsewhere, as Lambert has done for Yeovil [/b]:)

Excellent mornings work!

Can't say how much I agree with that. In GC10 I have been playing Schumacher a 82 rated striker on the right flank with my Udinese and I have 7 in a row and am 4th. It's more about form than anything else.

The timeline is completed and up to date' date=' so now all I have to do is add to it every time I write a new report.

Excellent mornings work![/quote']

Agreed Elliot some real quaility posts there mate which have really enriched the thread. I like everyone else connected with 106 will miss them greatly, well done and thank you mate

Guest 1CapWonder

Can't say how much I agree with that. In GC10 I have been playing Schumacher a 82 rated striker on the right flank with my Udinese and I have 7 in a row and am 4th. It's more about form than anything else.

Same kind of thing though. Form makes a difference more than people think. It's not all about putting out a higher rated team as possible. Sometimes you have to pick a lower rated player because of their form' date=' or prestige in terms of record, i.e) for Tom to sign Lambert (80) and play him ahead of Milevsky (89) because of the form he's in and his record in Division 4.

Agreed Elliot some real quaility posts there mate which have really enriched the thread. I like everyone else connected with 106 will miss them greatly, well done and thank you mate

Thanks Dave :o But also, a lot of the stuff in there is what other people have written about Dale, England, Paris and so on. Check it out. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to my time here, I hope to have included most of you at least once with a post in there (Y)

Same kind of thing though. Form makes a difference more than people think. It's not all about putting out a higher rated team as possible. Sometimes you have to pick a lower rated player because of their form' date=' or prestige in terms of record, i.e) for Tom to sign Lambert (80) and play him ahead of Milevsky (89) because of the form he's in and his record in Division 4.

Thanks Dave :o But also, a lot of the stuff in there is what other people have written about Dale, England, Paris and so on. Check it out. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to my time here, I hope to have included most of you at least once with a post in there (Y)[/quote']

So have you got any plans for Rochdale when you leave? Will you be giving them to someone in real life or just leave them and hope someone good will get them?

As I have said before, you're M/R's are great, I too like Dave will miss them.

Guest 1CapWonder

So have you got any plans for Rochdale when you leave? Will you be giving them to someone in real life or just leave them and hope someone good will get them?

As I have said before' date=' you're M/R's are great, I too like Dave will miss them.[/quote']

I've not left yet so don't have to worry about that. It will most probably be a long way off tbh yet. I will have till the end of this season and hopefully I'll have plenty of time in the States so with a laptop, I can try and keep up. Problem is, if it gets to the stage where I can't, or, like I said, Dave Izod and James Burrow leave, then I'll leave to. I won't give it to anyone, will just have to rely on you guys not to let it go to some mug!!!

Trust me though, don't know why we're talking about it. Long way off yet :)

Same kind of thing though. Form makes a difference more than people think. It's not all about putting out a higher rated team as possible. Sometimes you have to pick a lower rated player because of their form' date=' or prestige in terms of record, i.e) for Tom to sign Lambert (80) and play him ahead of Milevsky (89) because of the form he's in and his record in Division 4.[/quote']

Take for instance Jovetic over Nilmar, and Guzan over Jaaskelainen, and my England ethos of form over rating.

Thanks Dave :o But also' date=' a lot of the stuff in there is what other people have written about Dale, England, Paris and so on. Check it out. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to my time here, I hope to have included most of you at least once with a post in there (Y)[/quote']

Been subscribed to your timeline and it brings back memories. Me with Nigel Adkins face, selling Gibbs to you etc.

Guest drseanfitz

The timeline is completed and up to date' date=' so now all I have to do is add to it every time I write a new report. Job done, and also, some more good news:

Certainly, if he's given games, will bang them in for Jake. Could be like Rickie Lambert was for me. Sometimes it's not all about rating, and I honestly believe is someone has a good record in the setup, they will continue elsewhere, as Lambert has done for Yeovil :)

Excellent mornings work![/quote']

Nice collection there. Had nearly forgotten about the old Haribo and 7up bribe.

Guest drseanfitz

There is gonna be a massive backlog of new players. I can remember two that Im waiting for' date=' but there are countless more that I will have forgotten.[/quote']

There's 2 I sent tickets for awaiting adding

I've not left yet so don't have to worry about that. It will most probably be a long way off tbh yet. I will have till the end of this season and hopefully I'll have plenty of time in the States so with a laptop' date=' I can try and keep up. Problem is, if it gets to the stage where I can't, or, like I said, Dave Izod and James Burrow leave, then I'll leave to. I won't give it to anyone, will just have to rely on you guys not to let it go to some mug!!!

Trust me though, don't know why we're talking about it. Long way off yet :)[/quote']

Forgive me as I have learning difficulties :P but what have I missed here?

Guest drseanfitz

Yes' date=' my sister pointed that out. In her defence, the TV coverage is rubbish, the sound isnt in sync with the picture.[/quote']

It's not that much out, she wasn't even making the correct mouth shapes half the time. Maybe she's so stressed over Ashley that she forgot how to mime properly.