• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Lost 1-0... but I just got battered. I didn't deserve to go through. What a poor showing, really poor. The hardwork was done at United at Swansea, yet when we bring it back to Spotland, against a 4th Division side, strong I'll admit, but considering teams we've beaten in this competition already, I'm really disappointed :mad:

That said, well played Cun, you deserve it mate (Y)

Just thought I would drop by and let you guys know I won't be active now for a good few weeks, I have 2 exams coming up, Maths tommorow and Science Wednesday, I just thought I would nip on for a quick five minutes to let you guys know just in-case you's think I'm not logging in etc. Don't worry I would be leaving 106 and soon you will see us out of the relegation zone, cya soon lads. :D

Just thought I would drop by and let you guys know I won't be active now for a good few weeks' date=' I have 2 exams coming up, Maths tommorow and Science Wednesday, I just thought I would nip on for a quick five minutes to let you guys know just in-case you's think I'm not logging in etc. Don't worry I would be leaving 106 and soon you will see us out of the relegation zone, cya soon lads. :D[/font']

GL mate

:)

Curse of the manager of the month Callum?

100% wins February

100% defeats for March

Really dissapointed. I don't want my march to be one like mon. Can't say I'm surprised. My 2nd string against rvn and co, stats were

Fairly even though. Still in the shield, but I really wanted the cup. Well done to elliot, and recently harvey, on the fantastic cup write ups.

Guest drseanfitz

Really dissapointed. I don't want my march to be one like mon. Can't say I'm surprised. My 2nd string against rvn and co' date=' stats were

Fairly even though. Still in the shield, but I really wanted the cup. Well done to elliot, and recently harvey, on the fantastic cup write ups.[/quote']

guessing for you it was better to end the run in a cup defeat than a league one. It was always gonna end somewhere.

I could do with a March like your February

Guest drseanfitz

Selling Vitali KALESHIN, 87 RB/Rm, regular for Russian Champs Rubin , who are going strong in Europa league as well. Cash is needed so will listen to all cash offers ignore listed price.

Guessing he has a chance of 88/89 if he keeps playing.

Guest drseanfitz

I could do with both of you dropping some points in March/April :P

We'll make you a deal, If callum and I grab 1st and 2nd, we'll let you have the playoffs, as long as ken and Radebe don't mind.

We'll make you a deal' date=' If callum and I grab 1st and 2nd, we'll let you have the playoffs, as long as ken and Radebe don't mind.[/quote']

Sounds fair :P

I'm 1 player away now from having the balanced squad I want and its still anyones in the top 5 clubs that have started to break away from the pack, its going to be a fun 21 games until the end of the season with a few more twists and turns yet I think, particulary now teams like Rochdale have found there feet in the division and are starting to win games

Guest drseanfitz

Sounds fair :P

I'm 1 player away now from having the balanced squad I want and its still anyones in the top 5 clubs that have started to break away from the pack' date=' its going to be a fun 21 games until the end of the season with a few more twists and turns yet I think, particulary now teams like Rochdale have found there feet in the division and are starting to win games[/quote']

Don't suppose that player you're short is a Russian rightback is it??

I'll tell you what, division 3 is the hardest division this season, any of the top 6 can beat each other, meaning it's easy to drop 15 points straight off, then you've got teams like Shorpe who can match any of the top 6, Port Vale and Leyton orient aren't far off, and then off course there are teams like Rochdale, Colchester etc that are capable of giving us big boys a beating.

Gonna be a tense second half of the season

Don't suppose that player you're short is a Russian rightback is it??

I'll tell you what' date=' division 3 is the hardest division this season, any of the top 6 can beat each other, meaning it's easy to drop 15 points straight off, then you've got teams like Shorpe who can match any of the top 6, Port Vale and Leyton orient aren't far off, and then off course there are teams like Rochdale, Colchester etc that are capable of giving us big boys a beating.

Gonna be a tense second half of the season[/quote']

Its a great division to be in, loads of class acts as managers and a real test of skill and a bit of luck (like saturday :P) its a bigger test than any GC I'v been in for a while

I always confident until its impossible my KFC loving friend :P
Its a great division to be in' date=' loads of class acts as managers and a real test of skill and a bit of luck (like saturday :P) its a bigger test than any GC I'v been in for a while[/quote']

You realise of course i will not rise to any of your baiting Pluto, other than to add its very immature for a man of your advancing years to act in such a fashion. I also note that the mutton has raised its hideous features upon the other thread, and the German is now posting pictures of semi clad go go dancers on the scared 106. Truly you are an unsavoury bunch and measures will be taken to silence your cackling laughter.B)

You realise of course i will not rise to any of your baiting Pluto' date=' other than to add its very immature for a man of your advancing years to act in such a fashion. I also note that the mutton has raised its hideous features upon the other thread, and the German is now posting pictures of semi clad go go dancers on the scared 106. Truly you are an unsavoury bunch and measures will be taken to silence your cackling laughter.B)[/color']

What baiting?

chicken-feed.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

You realise of course i will not rise to any of your baiting Pluto' date=' other than to add its very immature for a man of your advancing years to act in such a fashion. I also note that the mutton has raised its hideous features upon the other thread, and the German is now posting pictures of semi clad go go dancers on the scared 106. Truly you are an unsavoury bunch and measures will be taken to silence your cackling laughter.B)

Dave, that wasn't a go-go dancer,

This is a go-go dancer

51911535780c575ca9.jpg