English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Is the EC106 group invite only ? if so hit me up.

B)

Talk to James or Dave, Adam, they are the head honcho's of this group :P;).

It's an exclusive group but if they let Izod in then you will be ok. ;)

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

lol Iv recieved a invite ;)

Done my first MR, and it feeels goooood to finally be in here.

Agreed a deal with Sean at Crewe

If anyone is selling midfielder 87 + for cash let me know ;)

First game for bottom of the table, with the worst goals for and against record is top of the table Man Utd, away :):eek:

Done my first MR' date=' and it feeels goooood to finally be in here.

First game for bottom of the table, with the worst goals for and against record is top of the table Man Utd, away :):eek:[/quote']

May I ask, why haven't you joined the discussion group? Are you not allowed to or something?

Guest 1CapWonder

Have countered Bournemouth £10m for McCarthy.

It may seem a lot, but considering he's now in the Ireland setup, and considering his next rating change and what he will be worth to my club, it may even be considered cheap...

Anyway, we'll see what he says, might not even be able to afford it.

Also Adam, no pressure, but Dale beat United 2-1 ;)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Done my first MR' date=' and it feeels goooood to finally be in here.

First game for bottom of the table, with the worst goals for and against record is top of the table Man Utd, away :):eek:[/quote']

As you will no doubt know Adam from your longevity on SM, there are set ups and there are 'set ups' :confused:.

I have found this set up to be the most interesting simply because of the manager's input. They are all up for it and the challenge is amazing. There are draw backs as in all set ups but we won't talk about Izod in a derogatory way as he tries :rolleyes:, well he is a very trying fellow :P.....nah I am just pulling the old cockney's plonker; his write ups always make me chuckle, he has a way with words and it will only get better when he learns how to string words into a complete sentence. :D.

Joking aside, it is a great set up and I will be watching your progress in the coming weeks as we have a lot in common :P, i.e, relegation worries lol. Good luck with your quest to get Leicester City out of the doo doo. 'A Bridge Too Far' perhaps but if anyone can do it, you can, ;).

After a bit of consideration, I have decided, (Due to being very bored) that I am going to bring back my newspaper article which will include tonight's biggest matches from all the leagues and I will be predicting all the matches from all the leagues. I hope it'll be a good read for everyone. :)

Guest drseanfitz

After a bit of consideration' date=' I have decided, (Due to being very bored) that I am going to bring back my newspaper article which will include tonight's biggest matches from all the leagues and I will be predicting all the matches from all the leagues. I hope it'll be a good read for everyone. :)[/quote']

I seem to recall each and every time you predicted for me I lost:D

Seriously though would be good to read

Guest drseanfitz

No' date=' I predicted you to win every time, then you lost, and you got really angry with me! :D[/quote']

sorry, bad grammar etc, should have said

I seem to recall each and every time you predicted a result for me, I went on to lose the game.

Guest drseanfitz

Could everyone have a look at the latest post on the group. 7 applicants thus far and 4 of 'em are perfect

Wahoo!! I'm perfect:)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Could everyone have a look at the latest post on the group. 7 applicants thus far and 4 of 'em are perfect

Hi Red, I just looked at my Oxford Utd squad and I could muster a team for this venture I believe. I think it would be a lot of work to pull it off on your part but I would be willing to give it a go. :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeah youre in with 13 players!

I will dip into the market for a couple of 10k plus's to fit the balance of the team. :)

Off out to the pub soon to watch the football' date=' so good luck everyone tonight, with one or two obvious exceptions:)[/quote']

I'll probably lose tonight, so you'll be one happy german when you get back :D :(I lose one game and I'm getting all nervous now.

Guest 1CapWonder

Rochdale 2-0 Gillingham

2 of my 3 lowest rated players with the goals, Delph and Boyd :)

Very happy with that, actually takes me to within 9 points of playoffs.

Oooooohhhhhh :P

Sorry Jake mate, really do hope things pick up for you in the 2nd half of the season!