• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Bet your regretting saying peoples balances eh Tom ;) the clue was - you find out by being outside the setup' date=' not in it.[/quote']

yep, total value minus squad value

Christian BENITEZ has completed his move to Cardiff City from Cruz Azul for £300,000 plus Miguel NENE and Orel DGANI

Happy with this signing. He is one of the few non A-League players that I've actually seen play on tv.

Also Milan youngster Davide DI GENNARO and Portuguse defender José NUNES are both for sale.

Also facing a defender crisis with Lucio injured for 4 WEEKS!!!! Debating whether to bring Apam to the centre and play Ochs on the right or to get a loan. I would like to get an 86+ defender on loan anyway at least until Nunes returns from injury on the 17th March.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Ok, off topic but I am puzzled.....not for the first time some may say :D.

In an International, I am at stage two of the World Cup where it's a three game section.

Ok, I came second with 4 points, GF 5 GA 6.

The team that came third had 4 points, GF 5, GA 6.

As you can see, we are exact, so what about our meeting to decide?

Well we drew 2-2.

So everything is the same for myself and the third placed team but it says I have qualified for the next stage? :confused:

Not complaining :P but why am I going through when both teams are exact in every way?

Answers on a postcard and the winner gets to meet Dave Izod this Saturday morning at Tesco's. ;)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You'll find me in the car park shouting at someone :o

You need to go to Anger management Class Dave if that's what your like when you have to go shopping with the missus. :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Don't be surprised if most' date=' nae, [i']all[/i] of those postcards are from Holt. :P

:D....:Dnah, Holty already waits for him down at Tesco's car park Saturday mornings and sits in the cart as Dave wheels him round the shop....buying him little goodies.:P. Call it payment for services rendered lmao.B)

By the way, I can't add a piece on the other thread? :confused: What's going on, keeps taking me to Izod's last thread and I can't create a new message? Help.