English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Why even bring it up if you don't want to name names?

Anyway the jist of the story is that this is the 3rd time I have or he has asked about a player and I have been told what he wants then he's no longer selling so I said not to ask about anymore of my players.

:rolleyes:

Name the three. I have never dealt with Bolton while you were there. I sold Rodallega to Ian Eltringham, and I may have asked about Cahill and Garay, but have never said 'I will buy this player'

Anyway I'm not wasting precious sleeping time on SM. Adios.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Goodnight.

:D

I offerd 27m for Elia you said we probably have a deal, it comes to the end of the month, oh wait not selling Elia anymore, a week goes by and he ends up a Crew. lol

Jussi Jaaskelainen was offerd to me for 9m or so, but the price doesn't matter and then another case of I might not sell him because blah blah blah.

You should remember the Diaby one as it happened only hours ago.

It's all good just like I said don't bother me with enquires anymore.

:P

Goodnight.

:D

I offerd 27m for Elia you said we probably have a deal' date=' it comes to the end of the month, oh wait not selling Elia anymore, a week goes by and he ends up a Crew. lol

Jussi Jaaskelainen was offerd to me for 9m or so, but the price doesn't matter and then another case of I might not sell him because blah blah blah.

You should remember the Diaby one as it happened only hours ago.

[center']It's all good just like I said don't bother me with enquires anymore. :P[/center]

You didnt have the funds for either of them. And I did ask you about Elia before selling to Crewe.

Anyway, lets just leave it there. Theres 79 other clubs which I can deal with.

I don't see why the two of you need to fall out over this. :(

I had no intention of falling out. I made an enquiry about Diaby, he negotiated to include Jovetic, I asked on the HWD thread and the general concensus was that I was getting a poor deal. Tranmere enquired as well and I said I was probably not going to sell, and I can't tell two people different information.

I could apologise for changing my mind but firstly, I did in the PM, and secondly, I don't think I need to.

Anyway, it's finished. Preston and Bolton won't do any transfers between each other for as long as me and Germ are managers, which will most probably be the end of this season or next.

I think Luke Young and Lucas Neill available' date=' James?[/quote']

Young is TB I think (and English) and Neills rating will go down fast I reckon. Not sure how he's doing in Turkey but 89 is surely too high. I had my eye on Zabaleta, but Tigre didn't value 'Stan' highly enough.

That was sneaky of me. Bid for Palop about 20mins ago and just had a bid accepted. Sorry Dermo :o This means Almunia can go. So, any takers on a 90 rated keeper? Get in touch if you do!

Andrew, have you not noticed how much myself and that muppet at greasy road hate each other???

That was sneaky of me. Bid for Palop about 20mins ago and just had a bid accepted. Sorry Dermo :o This means Almunia can go. So' date=' any takers on a 90 rated keeper? Get in touch if you do!

Andrew, have you not noticed how much myself and that muppet at greasy road hate each other???[/quote']

Well done chap, I did not think you would have needed another 90 rated keeper so I just bid chairmans value. Well your second 90 keeper's price will drastically reduce so you better accept any bids you can get soon.

Well done chap' date=' I did not think you would have needed another 90 rated keeper so I just bid chairmans value. Well your second 90 keeper's price will drastically reduce so you better accept any bids you can get soon.[/quote']

I hate Almunia. Hate him. I'll use him in P/E if no-one bids soon. I actually plan on using him on P/E now, but if anyone bids I'll still seriously consider it. There must be someone who want's a 90 rated keeper to try and sure up their defence. Surely?

My chairman is unhappy to offer cash and Handanovic for Given. . Out with the bleedin' chairmen I say. This is SM's thing to cut down on all the p/e deals going about. I am piffed. I cannot find an angry face to put down but if there was one, I'd put it down.

Guest drseanfitz

My chairman is unhappy to offer cash and Handanovic for Given. . Out with the bleedin' chairmen I say. This is SM's thing to cut down on all the p/e deals going about. I am piffed. I cannot find an angry face to put down but if there was one' date=' I'd put it down.[/quote']

hulk2animatedanimationm.gif

My chairman is unhappy to offer cash and Handanovic for Given. . Out with the bleedin' chairmen I say. This is SM's thing to cut down on all the p/e deals going about. I am piffed. I cannot find an angry face to put down but if there was one' date=' I'd put it down.[/quote']

angry_man_smaller.jpg

Straight from the Izod family webcam.

hulk2animatedanimationm.gif

That's whats needed to the end of every sentence that I will have over the coming days. Let's have it added. I will be off to meet my brother at the airport soon, and wouldn't you know, he will be coming over to the worst GD rain spell I've seen since I've been here. 3 solid days of rain, nonstop.

Radabe put's it into clearer perspective. I'm fing mad here. Although on second thoughts, he doesn't look to mad as opposed that he's got a potato stuck up his asre. But he would be mad at that.