English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

3-4-2-1 & 3-4-1-2 I struggle against *whistles*

I've just done tactics for the Foxhunters game tomorrow, as its the cup I'm just trying a new system out, if it works well I might use it Thursday against you, if not I'll probably be boring and copy Sean's lol :)

3-5-2 owns 3-4-1-2' date=' doesn't it? :o:p[/quote']

85% of the time - about 18 months ago it was the other way around - 3-5-2 - is starting to become less effective as well so the tactical ME has been tweaked and another formation will take over at somepoint in the next few months

I've just done tactics for the Foxhunters game tomorrow' date=' as its the cup I'm just trying a new system out, if it works well I might use it Thursday against you, if not I'll probably be boring and copy Sean's lol :)[/quote']

If you copy Sean's I'l put 6 past you because I'v set up to coounter and stuff it

85% of the time - about 18 months ago it was the other way around - 3-5-2 - is starting to become less effective as well so the tactical ME has been tweaked and another formation will take over at somepoint in the next few months

yes, it is pap on some of my teams and wonderful with others.

My money is on 4-5-1/4-3-3 Wingers; a combination of the 2, seeing as they use the same positions. :D;)

yes' date=' it is pap on some of my teams and wonderful with others.

My money is on 4-5-1/4-3-3 Wingers; a combination of the 2, seeing as they use the same positions. :D;)[/quote']

Possibly or 3-2-2-2-1

3 - def

2 - dm

2 - cm/am

2 - w/lm/rm/f

1 - cf

Manged to sign Hibbert for 6 Mil' date=' my first English player and Stevanovic for 1 Mil (specially for the youth league :P).

Still looking for a decent CB.[/quote']

good luck for Stevanovic. Great young player, will rise to 81-82,just need money quickly

Own goal by James McCarthy to put Villa 1-0 up.

And at Deepdale' date=' Neil Mellor opens the scoring vs Sheff Wed.[b'] Paul Coutts with a superb assist.

[/b]

Sounds like he has a good game so far,hopefully his rating should go up quite a bit when the rating changes around again as he is my player:)

Unsure tbh James' date='his just scored anyway:D[/quote']

Get in! The team is finally gelling. Its a shame Parkin has been dropped these last two games, as he was scoring but we werent winning, that surely isnt his fault.

Was thinking about starting a Preston blog but its near the end of the season and I wont be around to see out season 2010-11 on the forum.

Get in! The team is finally gelling. Its a shame Parkin has been dropped these last two games' date=' as he was scoring but we werent winning, that surely isnt his fault.

Was thinking about starting a Preston blog but its near the end of the season and I wont be around to see out season 2010-11 on the forum.[/quote']

Erm it's 2-2 now James,still some gelling left to go yet I think James...

Erm it's 2-2 now James' date='still some gelling left to go yet I think James...[/quote']

The defence is too frail. Even the ever-present St ledger is lagging. He's acting the same as Gerrard, believing he's better than what the club is currently at.

Get in! The team is finally gelling. Its a shame Parkin has been dropped these last two games' date=' as he was scoring but we werent winning, that surely isnt his fault.

Was thinking about starting a Preston blog but its near the end of the season and I wont be around to see out season 2010-11 on the forum.[/quote']

I hope you do. Not only would you leave the forum and 106, it'd of meant you sold Rafael for only a season or so.