English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Game of the day at the DW Stadium with a titanic 4-4 battle against a resurgent Sunderland. Everyone is trying to cut each other's throat down the bottom end of the league.

32 shots on goal, 17 on target from my boys as opposed to 28 with 12 on target from the Mackems. We both wanted to win although a point will do neither of us any good as we're still stuck in the group.

Game of the day at the DW Stadium with a titanic 4-4 battle against a resurgent Sunderland. Everyone is trying to cut each other's throat down the bottom end of the league.

32 shots on goal' date=' 17 on target from my boys as opposed to 28 with 12 on target from the Mackems. We both wanted to win although a point will do neither of us any good as we're still stuck in the group.[/quote']

No one under 33 points look safe :eek:

Guest drseanfitz

Ps. This didn't apply to my Oxford Utd side as we have only 4 pounds in the bank......:eek:...so no fish suppers after the Crewe game.

So that would be a quid for every goal I smashed past the helpless Lauro

Balls balls balls. Robert jarni' date=' your an idiot. Not only his league posistion, but his cheeky pm's to boot! Consider yourself reported!!

Have I missed something?

Beat Boro 2-1 and dominated there 4-4-2 with my 4-5-1,it seems the key man was Gavin Mcann as he had the space with been the extra man in midfeild, and he managed to score 2 goals and give me acrucial win to send me to within one point of 17th which is currently occupied by Watford,hopefully with a whole new playing staff coming in over the coming days we can make some progress and stay up,Just happy to finally get over the 20 point barrier:D

Beat Boro 2-1 and dominated there 4-4-2 with my 4-5-1' date='it seems the key man was Gavin Mcann as he had the space with been the extra man in midfeild, and he managed to score 2 goals and give me acrucial win to send me to within one point of 17th which is currently occupied by Watford,hopefully with a whole new playing staff coming in over the coming days we can make some progress and stay up,Just happy to finally get over the 20 point barrier:D[/quote']

Im not going to let you get far away from me fella :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

So that would be a quid for every goal I smashed past the helpless Lauro

Have I missed something?

That wasn't much of a night out!!!:eek:, Christ, I've probably spilt more than you drank in that time :P....and by the way, it's all part of the bigger picture, I'm lulling my opponents in the relegation fight into thinking we are down.....:eek:

Guest drseanfitz

That wasn't much of a night out!!!:eek:' date=' Christ, I've probably spilt more than you drank in that time :P....and by the way, it's all part of the bigger picture, I'm lulling my opponents in the relegation fight into thinking we are down.....:eek:[/quote']

just went out for a couple hours with the wife. she's still struggling a bit after the rta, so didn't stay out too long

Biggest game for me' date=' Biggest game in Division 4 . . . Yes the time as come for the Southend V Yeovil, Top V Second in a bid for the title. Whoever wins this will have a 3 point advantage and will be in the push for the title. [/font']

COME ON YEOVIL

3 - 0 victory for Southend puts us 3 points clear of 2nd placed Yeovil and 7 clear of 3rd placed Rotherham and helps with a healthy +48 goal difference, glad to see the guys responded well after the shock defeat to Bournemouth :D

The offer for James MCARTHUR of Hamilton Academical from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Well' date=' there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have cheered up a bit. No point getting worked up against something you can't fix. Started my post again, and although it's a lot shorter, hopefully it's still as decent. No hassle in signing McArthur either. Couldn't believe that, especially with the amount of teams that had him shortlisted...[/quote']

Had him short-listed but he'll take a while to rise for what it would have cost me - was diverting my resources elsewhere on a failed bid for N'Koulou (well done Huddersfield :() but successfully bid for the reigning Asian player of the year:

The offer for Yasuhito ENDO of Gamba Osaka from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

He got a +1 to take him to 89 and like McArthur was signed unopposed but incredibly no-one else had him short-listed...good for me though but bad news for Kieran Richardson who is now even further down the pecking order.

Drew 3-3 with Watford. O'Brien continued his breath taking forming scoring and getting Man of the Match for the 3rd time in 9 games this season. Chucho Benitez got his first goal for me and Rubin got the third. The draw means I stay 15th

Well done on getting into the setup 374' date='best of luck with Hartlepool:)[/quote']

Thanks mate. Can't believe I got in at last.:D Not the greatest squad to say the least but I'm looking forward to the challenge.:)

Thanks mate. Can't believe I got in at last.:D Not the greatest squad to say the least but I'm looking forward to the challenge.:)

I am sure there will plenty of people willing to help out with loans,Im Notts County in the setup so if you need or want any players off me drop a PM or make a bid,just been using the Guardian this morning and think I have found myself a Lukaku;):P

I am sure there will plenty of people willing to help out with loans' date='Im Notts County in the setup so if you need or want any players off me drop a PM or make a bid,just been using the Guardian this morning a[b']nd think I have found myself a Lukaku[/b];):P

Nice one.:D Will take a peek at your squad later and thanks again for the welcome.