English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Ok, lets face it, its not been a great start to life at Ipswich. Mixed results, wisn there loses and draws there, but not consistent. Its my fault, I wont sulk, its time for a mass change!

Going to gain some ideas from others, aswell as using some of my own, a bit of experimental, and most importantly, I am going to change the look of my team quite a bit during now and the start of the next season!

Anyone want a friendly?

Ok' date=' lets face it, its not been a great start to life at Ipswich. Mixed results, wisn there loses and draws there, but not consistent. Its my fault, I wont sulk, its time for a mass change!

Going to gain some ideas from others, aswell as using some of my own, a bit of experimental, and most importantly, I am going to change the look of my team quite a bit during now and the start of the next season!

Anyone want a friendly?[/quote']

Request me , Tom. Plymouth

Ok' date=' lets face it, its not been a great start to life at Ipswich. Mixed results, wisn there loses and draws there, but not consistent. Its my fault, I wont sulk, its time for a mass change!

I will play you after Plymouth if you want,I am Notts County

sure y not i am reading, 1st in the leauge

I am sure there will plenty of people willing to help out with loans' date='Im Notts County in the setup so if you need or want any players off me drop a PM or make a bid,just been using the Guardian this morning and think I have found myself a Lukaku;):P[/quote']

haha gaurdian is asome i use soccerway.com everyleague :D:D:D

I am sure there will plenty of people willing to help out with loans' date='Im Notts County in the setup so if you need or want any players off me drop a PM or make a bid,just been using the Guardian this morning and think I have found myself a Lukaku;):P[/quote']
I have used that and ESPN too' date='I sort of don't trust Soccerway as much as the Guardian and ESPN though.[/quote']

yes thats tru tho, but if u look at all the risers i got wif my reading, its like i didnt even try, i used to use espn before i found about gaurdian, then i found soccerway, and i am used to that

Thanks mate. Can't believe I got in at last.:D Not the greatest squad to say the least but I'm looking forward to the challenge.:)

Once more welcome' date=' no doubt about it Pat you have got your hands full up there but don't be put off mate, each 106 division is highly competitive but also great fun to be in, if successful they all carry their own unique sense of achievement.Take your time mate and build your squad, there are always plenty of top class loans flying about and who knows maybe in time you'll make it to the elite division, where i am ;)[/color']

Thanks mate. Can't believe I got in at last.:D Not the greatest squad to say the least but I'm looking forward to the challenge.:)

Thats four or five Scots that I know of in the setup it might have been six but I guess you can't count in Mr. Belkevitz. :P

Guest drseanfitz

I am sure there will plenty of people willing to help out with loans' date='Im Notts County in the setup so if you need or want any players off me drop a PM or make a bid,just been using the Guardian this morning and think I have found myself a Lukaku;):P

There is only 1 Lukaku, and guess who's got him:D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Nice one.:D Will take a peek at your squad later and thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome Pat, nice to have another sweaty sock in the set up....regardless of what Germ may say :rolleyes::P, that makes about 5/6 of us against 60 odd Englishmen....that's about the normal ratio that the English like when they are in a fight against us :D.

And we still send them back oe'r the border with their tails between their legs.....:D.....Enjoy Hartlepool...I always had a wee soft spot for them when I was a kid, them and Accrington Stanley...god, showing my age now.

I also have a very soft spot for Izod down at Millwall...it's at the bottom of my garden boom boom. ;)

As a manager you can't do much more than dominate every stat.

Almost every stat, but there's only 1 that really matters and unfortunately for you, you didn't dominate it. In fact, you got spanked! :P Needed that win bad to keep the pressure up for the play-off places.

who's this new kid you've found then? On the database? Any reason you've shortlisted Joel?? :P

1.It would be stupid to give away his name

2.Not on the database as of yet but will be if he keeps getting games

3.His a good young right back and would like to monitor his progress,there's loads of players I have shortlisted this morning perhaps around 15-20 or so.

3.His a good young right back and would like to monitor his progress' date='there's loads of players I have shortlisted this morning perhaps around 15-20 or so.[/quote']

fair enough :)

Writing In the newspaper does pay off. Almunia will be going to Swansea unless I recieve a better offer soon.

Guest drseanfitz

3.His a good young right back and would like to monitor his progress' date='there's loads of players I have shortlisted this morning perhaps around 15-20 or so.[/quote']

So everyon will be checking every right back added over the coming weeks:D

Guest 1CapWonder

So everyon will be checking every right back added over the coming weeks:D

No, I think he means Joel is a good right back. His players must surely be a forward. The Burnley lad perhaps? I don't know... Don't read the guardian :o