English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Cacau has put a serious case forward to resurrect his seemingly dead career at Cardiff. The German who had vented his angered at playing on the wing this season has played up front alongside Chucho the last two games. After a disappointing first game, Cacau scored the winner in a VERY important 1-0 victory over Middlesborough

Guest drseanfitz

And to Sean.....THE EC 106 IS NOWHERE DYING ON IT'S FEET' date=' THEY ARE QUEUEING UP TO GET INTO THIS GREAT SET UP. ;):P[/b']

Was never in doubt David.

Forest on a 7 game win streak and now up to 4th; only 2 points off 2nd placed Yeovil.

Got Southend next though. B)

You're at home and you're the form team in Division 4 so i'd genuinely be happy with a point.

Glad to see Forest doing well :)

Southend are a class apart in Div4 in my opinion, I would expect them to double bounce to Div2 season after next.

Forest have a mighty good squad too. Mind you I wouldn't fancy their next 3 games much,

Southend, then Chesterfield, then Wycombe.... then end is nigh....

Hehe

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Southend are a class apart in Div4 in my opinion' date=' I would expect them to double bounce to Div2 season after next.

Forest have a mighty good squad too. Mind you I wouldn't fancy their next 3 games much,

Southend, then Chesterfield, then Wycombe.... then end is nigh....

Hehe[/quote']

You are indeed tearing up the 4th Division ;) but let me tell you that, as Mr Izod so eloquently put it the other evening....Division 3 is the cesspit of the EC 106 Set Up :P and one tough nut to crack. The quality of managers in this division is top notch in my opinion and as good as Southend are doing right now, just remember that here in the Third Division is one TOUGH league. Good luck for the rest of the season and I sincerely hope that it's not at my expense :P that you get into the Third ha ha ;)

My England squad is named. Bulgaria are bottom of the table but I wont be taking them lightly. A 2-0 loss would see us swap' date=' and see England out of contention for a World Cup place.[/quote']

And crushing media pressure for the under fire England boss to fall on his sword :P

Guest drseanfitz

signing phil jones :D really' date=' really don't want to miss out on auto promotion. Can't do with a hatrick of play off heartbreak[/quote']

didn't even notice he got added. dang. Could be a good signing for you there if he gets a few games. Not like Blackburn are overcrowded with quality defenders.

xfsyv9.gif

Guest 1CapWonder

It's quite pricy I admit... Didn't see the game against Chelsea but saw him in pieces during the cup. £3.8m though... Shows how far you've come I guess with Tranmere. I mean your competing with the big clubs there, spending near on £4m on a fairly unknown 75. It's impressive more than anything else :o

* Just snapped him up for 850k for my Altrincham in GC71 (LOVE THAT TEAM I'VE GOT THERE!!!)

It's quite pricy I admit... Didn't see the game against Chelsea but saw him in pieces during the cup. £3.8m though... Shows how far you've come I guess with Tranmere. I mean your competing with the big clubs there' date=' spending near on £4m on a fairly unknown 75. It's impressive more than anything else :o

* Just snapped him up for 850k for my Altrincham in GC71 (LOVE THAT TEAM I'VE GOT THERE!!!)[/quote']

I've seen him play in all the games. The recent one against Chelski caught my eye. he's only just turned 18. He WILL pay for himself, I'm sure of that. Got him in fox hunters and 4 regions too :)

Guest drseanfitz

how could i possibly get more shots then u' date=' if i played wif my reserve team :o[/quote']

inferior players shooting from distance(off target):D

beat you on possession, shots ON target, corners, and most importantly GOALS.

Curious, why play your reserves in such an important game?