Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

had 2 visitor messages that I've posted lately coming up with the message

"This Message is Moderated"

weird thing is the messages were

"no problem" & "sounds good"

any one else had this?

England's 16 man squad can now finally be revealed:

England squad to face Bulgaria (from): Ben Foster (Nott Forest) Glen Johnson (Preston) Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand (both Man Utd) Gary Cahill (Crewe) Micah Richards (Charlton) John Terry (Liverpool) Ashley Young, Gareth Barry (both Preston) James Milner (Tottenham) Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) Michael Carrick (Man City) Peter Crouch (Preston) Theo Walcott (Colchester) Michael Owen (Arsenal) Wayne Rooney (Man Utd)

Also, should I collect all my England blogs and put them into a thread? I may add to them with the odd special edition blog depending on how long I stay in the running for a World Cup place, maybe post-match thoughts from the panel.

Signed Jones. hahahahahaha :D

My plan for tranmere this season is:

get promoted this season

sell rubbish players who I don't need, and bring in better ones.

Bring wage bill down so I make a profit.

Simple, or at least it should be!

Just added a complicated sum onto my England Scouting Database to calculate the best England XI so far based on Match Ratings. Here it is:

Ben Foster

Glen Johnson---Curtis Davies---Roger Johnson---Leighton Baines

Joe Cole---Steven Gerrard---Jimmy Bullard---Stewart Downing

Wayne Rooney---Gabriel Agbonlahor

Ive added all the Match Reports numbers up and divided by the games played. Absences whether they be injury, suspension, dropped or being at external are counted as zero.

Guest 1CapWonder

Just added a complicated sum onto my England Scouting Database to calculate the best England XI so far based on Match Ratings. Here it is:

Ben Foster

Glen Johnson---Curtis Davies---Roger Johnson---Leighton Baines

Joe Cole---Steven Gerrard---Jimmy Bullard---Stewart Downing

Wayne Rooney---Gabriel Agbonlahor

Ive added all the Match Reports numbers up and divided by the games played. Absences whether they be injury' date=' suspension, dropped or being at external are counted as zero.[/quote']

Impressive stats. 2 Dale players aswell. Very interesting :)

James could I buy Benayoun for 12.5 Million please.

If you don't want to sell him' date=' I'll look elsewhere, Don't really want to pay higher than 12.5 Million.[/quote']

I may take you up on that offer. Do you mind if I discuss it with another manager. Selling Benayoun could have repercussions on another deal.

England draw 2-2 with Bulgaria, Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen scoring. Gerrard gave England an early lead, before Dimitar Berbatov equalised. Ivelin Popov gave Bulgaria the lead but an inspired substitution from James Burrow saw sub Michael Owen score with his first touch.

Burrow's future as England coach remains unclear, with England gaining one point on Israel, who lost.

inferior players shooting from distance(off target):D

beat you on possession' date=' shots ON target, corners, and most importantly GOALS.

Curious, why play your reserves in such an important game?[/quote']

needed a rest after the cup game, and i really cant be bothered wif sm anymore,

anyone up for cod ? (PS3)

Guest drseanfitz

needed a rest after the cup game' date=' and i really cant be bothered wif sm anymore,

anyone up for cod ? (PS3)[/quote']

Forgotten about the cup. Not gonna complain as it was a huge win for me.

Forest Agree to sign Marcio Araujo permenantly, while Marcelo is heading off back to Wisla Krakow for an approximate £1.2mil profit.

I'm now looking to sign an 87/88 RM or Wing and can spend up to £15mil.

PM me or reply to this post. ;)

Guest 1CapWonder

The offer for Filippo INZAGHI of Milan from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

£4m :o

Really happy with that. Sold Kitson for £4.4m. Got a 5 rating higher (legend of a) striker, who's worth £9m to my chairman :D

I'm out to Rochdale now (come on the dale!!!) and hopefully I'll make it back in time to put him in the team for tonight (Reading :eek:) otherwise Macheda plays :)

Good times though...

Really happy with that. Sold Kitson for £4.4m. Got a 5 rating higher (legend of a) striker' date=' who's worth £9m to my chairman :D

I'm out to Rochdale now (come on the dale!!!) and hopefully I'll make it back in time to put him in the team for tonight (Reading :eek:) otherwise Macheda plays :)

Good times though...[/quote']

Well you could have a chance, Reading manager has openly admitted he doesnt care about the team.

Guest drseanfitz

Really happy with that. Sold Kitson for £4.4m. Got a 5 rating higher (legend of a) striker' date=' who's worth £9m to my chairman :D

Good times though...[/quote']

I'll be cheering you on tonight

International management is so much more difficult that club management. In club management you have 38 games, and you can slip up ina handful of games and still achieve glory. International management is basically an 8 game season, you cant afford to slip up once, and Ive slipped up four times. Despite this disatrous campaign, if I can beat Romania (they may be top but their only defeat was to me) I could be right back in the running for a place. However if I lose and Israel win, Im gone :(

International management is so much more difficult that club management. In club management you have 38 games' date=' and you can slip up ina handful of games and still achieve glory. International management is basically an 8 game season, you cant afford to slip up once, and Ive slipped up four times. Despite this disatrous campaign, if I can beat Romania (they may be top but their only defeat was to me) I could be right back in the running for a place. However if I lose and Israel win, Im gone :([/quote']

Have you come to a decision about Benayoun, yet? :o

Sorry I'm asking alot, but I really want him, lol.

EDIT - Saw you're PM, sorry about that.

Have you come to a decision about Benayoun' date=' yet? :o

Sorry I'm asking alot, but I really want him, lol.

EDIT - Saw you're PM, sorry about that.[/quote']

Crewe have made an enquiry. Have to go now and might not be on until results tonight.