Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Like hell do you earn more than 25k?

That's easily a Months salary here at Rochdale mate. Do you think I'd be managing the club so well on less than that? You must be joking.

That's easily a Months salary here at Rochdale mate. Do you think I'd be managing the club so well on less than that? You must be joking.

Haha! So you own a Volvo, on 25k a month?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You sound like my wife' date=' she comes it that she sees me being the over protective type, but i'll be sweet as long as the little twerp meets my criteria he will be fine[/color']

1. Supports Millwall

2. Lives in Kent but has parents that come from Southwark or Lewisham

3. Does not drink/ smoke / swear/ do drugs

4. Has a job which pays in excess of 25 k p/a

5. Drives either a volvo estate ( good car) or has access to a volvo estate

6. Goes to church

7. Is a protestant

8. Washes/ shaves regularly

9. Has a short but sensible haircut

10 Is not Irish, Scotish, French

11. Calls me sir or at a pinch Mr Izod

Anything less, than i'll have him kicked the length of the old kent road B)

1. (No brains)

2. (Orphan)

3. (Crack Dealer)

4. ( Cockney Fly Boy)

5. ( Car Thief)

6. ( Steals lead off roofs)

7. ( Can't think for himself)

8. (Groomed at Wormwood Scrubs)

9. ( Just got out of Wormwood Scrubs)

10. (No Pedigree)

11. (Cockney Spiv) :D:p:cool:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Blimey' date=' hold tight the 6th Beatle has just sobered up, careful lads he's bound to start going on 1385 miners strike and how him and his best mate John Lennon saved the day with yet another childlike, repetitive melody and droning chorus She loves yawn yawn yawn[/color']

That childlike "repetitive melody" paved the way to the biggest influence in popular music and culture and spawned many generations after the fab four to realise that they too, could write great songs, without She Loves You, we would still be singing Summer Holiday by Cliff Pilchard :P.

Power To The People .....my son' :P

PS And Daltrey and Townsend would be down the old kent road selling bangers today without The Beatles opening up all the doors for the lesser minions to walk through

Quite right Sam ' date=' so whats happening at Sheff wed then mate?, its hardly going well ,time for a clear out perhaps?[/color']

IF you mean my players no, If you mean my tactics and my cranium then yes. I have changed my tactics so fingers crossed tomorrow :)

You sound like my wife' date=' she comes it that she sees me being the over protective type, but i'll be sweet as long as the little twerp meets my criteria he will be fine

1. Supports Millwall

2. Lives in Kent but has parents that come from Southwark or Lewisham

3. Does not drink/ smoke / swear/ do drugs

4. Has a job which pays in excess of 25 k p/a

5. Drives either a volvo estate ( good car) or has access to a volvo estate

6. Goes to church

7. Is a protestant

8. Washes/ shaves regularly

9. Has a short but sensible haircut

10 Is not Irish, Scotish, French

11. Calls me sir or at a pinch Mr Izod

Anything less, than i'll have him kicked the length of the old kent road B)[/color']

I couldn't get past Volvo estate! Do they still exist?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You leave Sir Cliff out of this Kilty boy' date=' that man is a god in my house. Like it or not my semi sober, tax evading Friend, Sir Cliff was knocking out some blinders while your beloved Beatles were still helping their Maaams to scrub the front steps of their dirty liverpool slums. While that hairy lot were laying around naked in bed smoking god knows what with their ugly chinese wives, good old Cliff was out there mate creating some inspiring stuff himself, theres no controversy surrounding him brother and unlike those Scouse ingrates at least he had the common decency to adopt the title our wonderful Queen bestowed upon him, rather than sling it back in some cheap publicity stunt, say's alot in my book:cool:[/color']

Only the fact that he was knocking off one of the guys wife in The Shadows :eek:, then stole Olivia Neuton Bomb off the guitarist, old Cliff wasn't just thumping the bible :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Take that back you ill informed oaf :mad:. Sir Cliff ( he has a title so use it eh).He Is a shining light of celibacy and morals' date=' you compare that to the ''poke it in any hole that moves'' routine of those reprobates mate.Why are you so sucked in by them, they were and remain so over rated. If it weren't for those degenerate Yanks loosing the Vietnam war my son, those shysters would have disappeared with world cup willie.[/color']

Have to pull you on two things my dear Cockney Rebel :P;

Firstly, Cliffy was banging more than the tambourine in those days, ask his mates Jet Harris and Bruce Welch, both men were cuckolded by their old bible thumping friend Cliffy baby. Back in those heady days ol' Cliffy would bang a button hole on a fur coat :P, the celibacy came much later when he discovered other "male" friends, plus the fact that Olivia told him he was useless in the sack, if I remember her quote it went something like, "Cheez Cliff, that was like throwing a chip up a close, get outta here and tell Bruce to come back in!!!"

The second point I have to pull you on my dear old Cockney Spiv,

The Viet Nam war ended in 1975, The Beatles conquered the USA in 1963, I know it's a pedantic thing but facts are facts, and not even good ol' Cliff could penetrate the American market (The only thing he didn't penetrate back then :P) No, The Beatles not only took the USA by storm, but the whole world, and groups like The Who and The Stones have been eternally grateful to the boys from the Pool' ever since. Now I have to take my daughter horse riding so any smart remarks have to be quick, otherwise I will deal with them later, cya me ol' tart :D

Guest drseanfitz

Does anyone remember when this was a discussion thread about EC106, before the whole daughter/girlfriend/beatles/Cliff Richard saga?

:D:D

Does anyone remember when this was a discussion thread about EC106' date=' before the whole daughter/girlfriend/beatles/Cliff Richard saga?

:D:D[/color']

who cares when its this funny lol:p

Guest drseanfitz

who cares when its this funny lol:p

Just read what I wrote and realised I sounded like Elliot telling of the spammers:D, oh well, keep up it up lads, after all we've got 2 threads so we might as well use 'em

Just read what I wrote and realised I sounded like Elliot telling of the spammers' date=' oh well, keep up it up lads, after all we've got 2 threads so we might as well use 'em[/quote']

LOL very true.....i dont think he has told me off yet, although if he did then i may have to laugh a little :D (sorry Sooty lol). Just kidding :P

11pm? The boss is telling u its bedtime huh Dave?

No just said that to get rid of DB' date=' he was starting to rant ( drunk i think)

i'll give him a good kicking on another thread, he knows where B)[/color']

Just read what I wrote and realised I sounded like Elliot telling of the spammers:D' date=' oh well, keep up it up lads, after all we've got 2 threads so we might as well use 'em[/quote']

Now you tell me Rev, you made me feel so bad i just went and deleted about 20 posts.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

:D

Just read what I wrote and realised I sounded like Elliot telling of the spammers:D' date=' oh well, keep up it up lads, after all we've got 2 threads so we might as well use 'em[/quote']

No Sean, you are right, I should not have diversified from football, :P, but when Dave "The Philistine" Izod started dissing The Beatles :mad:, well the old cockney git ain't getting away with that no siree. And defending a tart like Cliff Pilchard just about measures up the thought process that goes on in a cockney's head, too many jellied eels down the years have frazzled their brains, so I shall refrain from going off topic again and I apologise profusely for my outburst, so as long as cockney rebel "keeps iz mouf shut over The Fabs" I will remain silent on this thread apart from footie, :P

Now you tell me Rev, you made me feel so bad i just went and deleted about 20 posts.

Shame Mr I as i was having a good chuckle while trying to stay out of it. But the whole Volvo thing threw me off a little.

N e way....Holt v Haxo tommorow. First rival match of the season and im a sore loser so i hope i dont lose.

Now you tell me Rev' date=' you made me feel so bad i just went and deleted about 20 posts.[/color']

Shame Mr I as i was having a good chuckle while trying to stay out of it. But the whole Volvo thing threw me off a little.

N e way....Holt v Haxo tommorow. First rival match of the season and im a sore loser so i hope i dont lose.

Tough one to call, Stokes a good team and Hax is no mug mind you did he loose at the weekend?

btw Did you go gold?

Yeh Chris has a good team and is doing well.

As with the Gold thing, i havent as yet but i will do in the coming days. Im trying not to let SM take over my life, but unfortunatly it seems im missing episodes of Eastenders because of it so i may have to get a woman or something (although that sounds like too much like hard work).

Yeh Chris has a good team and is doing well.

As with the Gold thing' date=' i havent as yet but i will do in the coming days. Im trying not to let SM take over my life, but unfortunatly it seems im missing episodes of Eastenders because of it so i may have to get a woman or something (although that sounds like too much like hard work).[/quote']

Its the forum what takes over, esp if you doing other stuff on the computer endless e-mails when a post comes in, its still better than talking to the old woman i suppose or watching East enders :eek:;). I notice you have Ali Fusieni , hang on to him mate he missed alot of games last season but is fit again, he is quite a player :)

btw our mates banned

Its the forum what takes over' date=' esp if you doing other stuff on the computer endless e-mails when a post comes in, its still better than talking to the old woman i suppose or watching East enders :eek:;). I notice you have Ali Fusieni , hang on to him mate he missed alot of games last season but is fit again, he is quite a player :)[/color']

btw our mates banned

Yeh, i had never realised what a great community SM had over the forum. After years of texting and instant messaging my ability to write has become pants but i do try :) Cant beat Eastenders though, its probably the only programme i watch on TV other than endless re-runs of Top Gear and Football when its on.

Ali Fusieni is a free agent, but i have had my eye on him for a while. (3-4 months)

Who is banned?

Yeh' date=' i had never realised what a great community SM had over the forum. After years of texting and instant messaging my ability to write has become pants but i do try :) Cant beat Eastenders though, its probably the only programme i watch on TV other than endless re-runs of Top Gear and Football when its on.

Ali Fusieni is a free agent, but i have had my eye on him for a while. (3-4 months)

Who is banned?[/quote']

Don't be silly you do some great stuff, but Eastenders :eek: jesus Christ Paul sort it out mate :D.

So you gonna give me a free run at ALI? how much is he up for?

And don't worry about the banned guy, its not important

Don't be silly you do some great stuff' date=' but Eastenders :eek: jesus Christ Paul sort it out mate :D.

So you gonna give me a free run at ALI? how much is he up for?

And don't worry about the banned guy, its not important[/color']

£590k. To be honest for a 20 year old who is playing in Div 1 to be rated at 76 then he must be half decent. Unfortunatly i dont know much about him and its fair to say i have not been looking for news about him - so im clueless as to how good he may be.

N e ways im not going to bid for him so u have a free run for him "at the moment" :rolleyes:

Cool, you might want to keep an eye on the lions, they got so many players out i was reading on MSC that Jackett has made 4 youth players up to cover. Grab em while they are cheap, you might see them get a run of games(John Maquis) is supposed to be a bit near the mark.